Made with Love

MIRAGE Dina@mirage

pagemaster

Reviewer
Joined Mar 4, 2011
Messages 185
Dina is a very well review SP and highly rated. This girl loves to suck, I really do mean LOVES TO SUCK and suck she did.
I had tried to book her in a duo however was not able to make it work out so I saw Dina on her own... While she had my member engulfed ( which was pretty much the who time ) I kept thinking that if I had booked a duo the other girl would not have had a chance...lol she kept telling me how much she liked it, how hard it felt, and then how much he like to suck, and then would tell me she was very naughty... I don't think a duo would have worked as I think she would not want to share... Anyway I digress

The session itself was a sp worshipping a cock like it was a lollipop she couldn't get enough of.
We did take a turn at CFS where she seemed to enjoy it in mish & doggy but that was brief as she wanted her mouth full again asking if she could suck it... Who am I to say no when you have a lady who wants to make sure my package is fully lubed and kept warm.

I do understand why she is so highly rated

Repeat - this may shock you but it would be a no. Not because she did anything wrong nor because the service wasn't there - I just found there wasn't a lot of chemistry between us and believe it or no chemistry make the session much more rewarding. If your looking for a pse cock sucking Nympho & naughty sp she's for you - picture her on her knees pulling your cock down with only her mouth, sucking & looking up at you with the longing for you to cum... When she looks up and tells you that "this is the perfect angle for your to cum in my mouth and on my face....

Which i I did for her, it was in her mouth then she pulled my shaft out still pumping it with her hand as I was now cumming over her face... When I looked down she engulfs my shaft again making sure she got what she could. It was purring down her lips onto her breast, she stood up after we were done her mouth full with it dripping down her lips... She said that's a lot of cum and I was so naughty..., if that's what your looking for then she's your sp

looks - with the reviews I did expect a tighter body however that side of it was a little disappointing as she is a little more curvy than I expected. Don't get me wrong I am no prize and have gained some weight but I am not putting myself out there like the SPs are doing... I just wish that she had of been more toned as this is the type of SP that I prefer but that is just me and my preference.

I I did my best to write a positive review because service wise there isn't many in the industry who will keep your package warm the way Dina does...

For or me not a repeat because of the type of sp I would usually look for.... Service yes looks no chemistry not so much

all all of this is again IMHO

S

Swede

Hey Thanks for the review Pagemaster. I just saw Dina too. I think your review captures the essence of my experience too. She's a pleaser. Great DFK and BBBJ. She Really showed up for me and I'm truly grateful. I'm so glad to have finally met the legend. If I re-book her I think I'll bring another girl to play with Dina.

Lone Wolf

Reviewer
Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 1,978
This girl loves to suck, I really do mean LOVES TO SUCK.

If your looking for a PSE cock sucking Nympho & naughty SP : picture her on her knees pulling your cock down with only her mouth, sucking & looking up at you with the longing for you to cum... When she looks up and tells you that "this is the perfect angle for your to cum in my mouth and on my face....

....Not that there is anything wrong with that.... :)

Top Bottom