Made with Love
Sexy Friends Toronto
Mirage Entertainment

IN-Call Didi the unreview

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Huck Scarry

Joined Mar 24, 2010
Messages 198
So was hoping to have a little play time today after work. Looked at the various options... made some calls and was generally not have any luck getting a booking. Tried Nora Khan, no answer... try Raquele @ mirage, turns out she isn't available today after all... called Exquisite to book Bianca, no one picking up the phone... called Roommates to book Keana, not available past 6... texted Tina White, not working today... Damn not having any luck.

Now I've been kind of curious about Didi at Tag, but have never booked as I've heard complaints that booking with TAG has become really hit and miss, but given how things where going, I thought what the hell. Fired up MSN and contact them... She was available when I want, great... I type, book me in for an hour.

Get to the location, call and am told she is not available. "What, I book and was told she was available", I say. Sorry, says the phone guy... don't know what happen. "Fine", I say and hang up. Try calling exquisite again but still no answer... then get a text from TAG saying next time I'll get a discount. Well I doubt there will be a next time... my time is more valuable then the 40 or 60 they would give me off. Give how many other agencies that are that don't pull this kind of thing, don't really see the point in giving them my business. I hobby a lot and don't like to waste my time. Thanks TAG, but you have lost my business. Thought I should give you boys the heads up... booking with TAG doesn't necessarily mean you are going to get some.

I guess the moral is try to always have a plan b... or I guess in this case it would have been a plan g. Oh well, have a Duo book with Tila and Danielle for saturday, so probably better to rest up for that anyways.

Johnnybehorny

Joined Apr 30, 2010
Messages 356
Sorry about your experience bro, tog and tag have been out of my to go agencies for a long time.

_ _

Joined Dec 14, 2009
Messages 432
Johnnybehorny said:
Sorry about your experience bro, tog and tag have been out of my to go agencies for a long time.

Agreed.

DrAnus

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 238
Man that is a horror show they are off my list when pooning, its not often but your thread helps to keep me away.

j

BANNED
Joined Apr 4, 2010
Messages 258
Ok, I am always a bit confused when people say "thanks for saving me money" in a thread where the OP is saying don't waste your time making an appt, cuz you won't be able to see the sp you make an appt with (i.e. you are not able to spend any money)

It would be different if he ended up going, and spending some $$ for a bad time, but he actually saved $$ lol.

What he is saving you all is TIME so you don't have to spend any TIME trying to book something lolololololol

Givemehead

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 187
shadowsun said:
What he is saving you all is TIME so you don't have to spend any TIME trying to book something lolololololol

That is called saving money and time, as my time saved is money.

S

Senor Gomes

Thanks Huck its not the first time I hear how bad they manage their sp's schedules and won't be the last.

Huck Scarry

Joined Mar 24, 2010
Messages 198
Thanks all.

Well I made up for it today... started the day with a really hot duo with Tila and Daneille at Sassy's, then since I was feeling really indulgent, I headed on up to roommates and had a great session with Kristen. Oh man, think I will spend the rest of the after noon napping. I post a review in a couple of days, when I ge the time... but man that was fun :mrgreen:

I

iceman_dci

Damn HS...shitty luck turned in to a blessing in disguise.

TAG and TOG have had bad reps for quite some time..never tried, never will. I poon often enough too that I can't waste my time with that type of crap. I have my go to agencies and have found faith in all of them; it really pays to have a good relationship as they will go over and above for you as a good repeat client.

Glad things turned out for you, looking forward to the review(s).

4Times

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 306
Thanks Huck. Great story. Stopped using TAG a long time ago. Bad booking reputation continues I see.

Agree with your point about having plans A through G available. It is useful to Have all the agencies numbers ready to go just in case your booking breaks down and it is important to have a good sense of your TDL as you improvise in changing your plans. I feel your frustration in not getting through to the other agencies when you need them on the spot and you just get madder at your first choice for making you have to scramble for alternatives. Leaving voice mails is such an open ended solution. You have no idea if they are going to return your call.

Top Bottom