Made with Love

Niagara Falls Diamonds Guest

tp273

Reviewer
Joined Aug 29, 2012
Messages 302
I was meeting some of the gang for Pizza & Wings Tuesday evening and had a few hours to kill after checking in my hotel in the falls. The Diamond's site showed 3 girls on, one I had seen previously and wasn't interested in seeing again along with 2 other girls that didn't appeal to me either. Two of my favorite sweethearts , Jewel & Dawn were coming on later but the timing didn't work for me. Then Svetlana's name popped up on the site. I called Kasey but she said Svetlana couldn't make it to me on time. I asked about the guest and Kasey said she was a 20 YO named X ( more details later) that has been with Diamonds for a couple of years . I couldn't recall ever hearing about her before. It would be a tight squeeze but she was able to make it to on time for a 1/2hr call. I told Kasey to send her over. After I hung up the phone I realized I in my hast I never asked any other details about her .

Twenty minutes later there was a knock of my door. I took a deep breath and opened the door. There stood a very cute petite hard bodied 20 YO GND type with a big smile on her face. Not sure whose smile was bigger , her's or Mine! After a few introductory hugs & kisses we discussed her restrictions , no Greek & No Cim. We were good to go. I asked her why I hadn't heard of her before. She replied she is a student and wants to keep a low profile so she only books on as a guest. Not sure if me mentioning her name here would be a problem for her so I will refer her to as X for this review.

After a quick trip to freshen up X returned and we began with soft passionate kissing for awhile before settling on the bed. A lot more kissing and fondling ensued. When I began daty X became very responsive. She is a moaner! We then did some 69 for a while and her oral skills proved to be a double treat for me. I heard her say a few times " that feels so good" . I thought the same thing but didn't say anything about it out loud. X then applied the cover or attempted to. In her hast she put it on backwards. I helped her out and we were ready to go. We had a little difficulty getting started as X is a bit snug but she finally guided me in.

Her CG was OK . She kept moving around trying to get the right angle and motion . I suggested we switch to some standing Doggy near the edge of the bed. Again a connection problem but a little lube soon got things going. After a while X began a few soft moans & leaned over onto the bed. She then slowly raised one knee onto the edge of the bed and then the other , with me all the while continuing the Doggy. Next I had her turn over for edge of the bed Mish and then later I had her move up on the bed for regular Mish so we can kiss during the finish. It appears that happened together unless she decided to do her Kegels just then! We stayed together and kissed for a while.

We cleaned up together and then talked more as we dressed. X is very bubbly and outgoing and laughed a lot during our conversation. Our time was soon ending but when X went to get her bag on the bed she noticed she forgot something. Her sexy black under garments were on top of her bag. She quickly undressed allowing me one last look at her fair skinned sexy petite hard body before putting all her clothes back on just in time to meet the driver. I soon left myself and met up with the guys. Late that evening I returned to my hotel with the idea of seeing someone else but after seeing X I decided just to savor that memory. I had such a great time with her.

X told me that the Diamond's site usually puts up a photo of her when she books on. See Photo Below;

12662_display-1.jpg

tp273

Reviewer
Joined Aug 29, 2012
Messages 302
Lawton said:

After she said it feels so good during daty I did put in a couple of digits and curled them upwards to get to her G spot. I did that mainly to get her to pop quicker because I was eager to get inside her.

Top Bottom