Made with Love

Hamilton Dhalia

Viper

Joined Nov 7, 2009
Messages 2
Since Dhalia has returned to the scene, I thought I should make a visit. She is a good looking 20 something girl, with a nice tight body. Opted for the 30 minutes (120).
Dhalia was perfectly groomed, with a positive outlook. She aeems to have a voracious appetite for sex, which obviously helps in this business. :mrgreen: BBBJ, doggy, and Mish were all explored.
This girl is a keeper. Hopefully, she stays around for a while.

labattman

Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 2
Re: Dhalia

Dhalia is leaving the area, posted yesterday on CL

Gentlemen, It has been a great pleasure, I have met many great people, and have had many great experiences. Friendships have been made, and all will be missed.
I have made plans to return to Calgary, Leaving January 2nd, 2010........
Hence this ad to inform all those who may wish to say good-bye, I will only be available for the next two weeks, then again only for the 27-30th of December.
Thank you to all those people who made it possible to enjoy what I do....
Truly D
289-456-2364

T

The Dean

labattman said:
Dhalia is leaving the area, posted yesterday on CL

Gentlemen, It has been a great pleasure, I have met many great people, and have had many great experiences. Friendships have been made, and all will be missed.
I have made plans to return to Calgary, Leaving January 2nd, 2010........
Hence this ad to inform all those who may wish to say good-bye, I will only be available for the next two weeks, then again only for the 27-30th of December.
Thank you to all those people who made it possible to enjoy what I do....
Truly D
289-456-2364

Welcome a board labattman. Thanks for the update.

gsxr

Joined Jan 2, 2010
Messages 3

there is another girl named miss delia who i have seen in hamilton catheren street south apt she is terable i would stay away from her. i dont think she knows what a shower is, it was disgusting to say the least an outhouse smelled better than her, i really wished i had seen dhalia instead

Judge

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 102
gsxr said:
there is another girl named miss delia who i have seen in hamilton catheren street south apt she is terable i would stay away from her. i dont think she knows what a shower is, it was disgusting to say the least an outhouse smelled better than her, i really wished i had seen dhalia instead

Sorry to hear your experience and thanks for the warning.

c berrios

Joined Jan 2, 2010
Messages 74
Viper said:
Since Dhalia has returned to the scene, I thought I should make a visit. She is a good looking 20 something girl, with a nice tight body. Opted for the 30 minutes (120).
Dhalia was perfectly groomed, with a positive outlook. She aeems to have a voracious appetite for sex, which obviously helps in this business. :mrgreen: BBBJ, doggy, and Mish were all explored.
This girl is a keeper. Hopefully, she stays around for a while.

Agreed. Dhalia's a gem. Unfortunately, haven't seen her in a while. Looks, service, personality A+. She's missed. Can't wait for her return.

About this Discussion

8 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom