Made with Love

Hamilton Dhalia

Viper

Joined Nov 7, 2009
Messages 2
Since Dhalia has returned to the scene, I thought I should make a visit. She is a good looking 20 something girl, with a nice tight body. Opted for the 30 minutes (120).
Dhalia was perfectly groomed, with a positive outlook. She aeems to have a voracious appetite for sex, which obviously helps in this business. :mrgreen: BBBJ, doggy, and Mish were all explored.
This girl is a keeper. Hopefully, she stays around for a while.

labattman

Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 2
Re: Dhalia

Dhalia is leaving the area, posted yesterday on CL

Gentlemen, It has been a great pleasure, I have met many great people, and have had many great experiences. Friendships have been made, and all will be missed.
I have made plans to return to Calgary, Leaving January 2nd, 2010........
Hence this ad to inform all those who may wish to say good-bye, I will only be available for the next two weeks, then again only for the 27-30th of December.
Thank you to all those people who made it possible to enjoy what I do....
Truly D
289-456-2364

T

The Dean

labattman said:
Dhalia is leaving the area, posted yesterday on CL

Gentlemen, It has been a great pleasure, I have met many great people, and have had many great experiences. Friendships have been made, and all will be missed.
I have made plans to return to Calgary, Leaving January 2nd, 2010........
Hence this ad to inform all those who may wish to say good-bye, I will only be available for the next two weeks, then again only for the 27-30th of December.
Thank you to all those people who made it possible to enjoy what I do....
Truly D
289-456-2364

Welcome a board labattman. Thanks for the update.

gsxr

Joined Jan 2, 2010
Messages 3

there is another girl named miss delia who i have seen in hamilton catheren street south apt she is terable i would stay away from her. i dont think she knows what a shower is, it was disgusting to say the least an outhouse smelled better than her, i really wished i had seen dhalia instead

Judge

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 102
gsxr said:
there is another girl named miss delia who i have seen in hamilton catheren street south apt she is terable i would stay away from her. i dont think she knows what a shower is, it was disgusting to say the least an outhouse smelled better than her, i really wished i had seen dhalia instead

Sorry to hear your experience and thanks for the warning.

c berrios

Joined Jan 2, 2010
Messages 74
Viper said:
Since Dhalia has returned to the scene, I thought I should make a visit. She is a good looking 20 something girl, with a nice tight body. Opted for the 30 minutes (120).
Dhalia was perfectly groomed, with a positive outlook. She aeems to have a voracious appetite for sex, which obviously helps in this business. :mrgreen: BBBJ, doggy, and Mish were all explored.
This girl is a keeper. Hopefully, she stays around for a while.

Agreed. Dhalia's a gem. Unfortunately, haven't seen her in a while. Looks, service, personality A+. She's missed. Can't wait for her return.

Top Bottom