Made with Love

IN-Call Demi@TP

I

iceman_dci

So I've had two lacklustre sessions in a week’s time and I was still itching to close out the week with a good session with some fresh never been tried talent; for me anyway. 2 personal TOFTT's and two strike outs, was this going to be my 3rd? Honestly, if it was, I was going to take a bit of a hiatus from new talent and stay with my ATF's and repeats.

So I was helping my buddy Rayden do some after work recon with the caveat of sticking to APC protocol. We went through the regular lineups and nothing turned him on, until I found Demi at Toronto Passions. "Oooohhhh, me likey" rang out in stereo. I await patiently the following day to see if Rayden is successful, but alas, he is not as she is available after midnight only that night. Damn sorry buddy.

My Casey@bat syndrome is weighing heavily on my mind at this time and I HAVE to find a winner or I go in to Summer Reruns. I check the schedules again and after using APC protocol, I see that Demi is available for a late night romp .....hmmm, stroke my chin and msg Rayden...he warns me of my dick falling off soon, but I ignore his warnings...jealous little bastard...:p

Sexy phone girl helps me with my booking and I'm all set to go. Late night visits are not my norm as my opportunity to do so is rare, my last was with one of my regulars xxxxxxx and god bless her, she drove in especially to see me for my late appt.. (who loves ya girl?).

I get to the incall location a little early and sit in my car listening to tunes and psyching myself up....I’m not gonna strike out, I’m not gonna strike out......PLEASE LORD DON’T LET ME STRIKE OUT!!” As I’m sitting and praying in my car, I notice a hot dark haired girl walking across the parking lot and going in to the incall, coffee in hand.... “...not striking out, not striking out,....SQUIRREL!...not striking out, not striking out...”

Alas, my time has come. Call sexy phone girl and get the room number. Suspicious look from front desk person, a smile and a wave and up I go. Manoeuvre the hallways and find the room. Knock knock knock...door opens...mmmmmm SQUIRREL!!!l.... Demi is beautiful. I can see why her working name is Demi, she’s a close resemblance to Demi Moore, right down to the man-mades. Nice smile and petite body with large man-mades. She’s advertised at 5’7” but I’m thinking she’s a bit shorter, but who the hell is counting at this point. We make our intros and she leads me to the bedroom. At this time I NEED to shower as I’ve gone through a two hour workout before seeing her. She tells me to take my time and there’s no rush, so I actually had a full on shower, scrub a dub dub and even wash the hair...squeaky.

I come out of the shower and Demi is laying on the bed starkers...whoa, what a body on this girl, all she’s wearing is her great smile. I sit on the bed and we engage in a little conversation and how I came to be naked with a towel wrapped around me with her in the same room. She makes me feel comfortable and all I can do is breathe a sigh of relief...there is hope; Casey will not get to full count on this night.

Since we’ve never seen each other before, I’m asked about what type of session I’d like. Mmmm...standard GFE stuff, nothing freaky, no scat play, no Gomes this night...I just want to finish off the week with a beautiful attentive woman. Demi advises me that she can oblige this with very little effort. I’m likin’ her already. I ask about her boundaries...”well, you can do anything you’d like to me except Greek” ( sorry Gomes, she doesn’t know you). “Anything huh?” I say. After warning her of leaving the doors and windows wide open, I’m assuming that she is a GFE with a slight hint of PSE. She retracts the “Anything” statement with a smile...damn what a nice smile.

Up to the plate. LFK leads to DFK..very nice. Some one sided groping on my part and her skin is smooth and she has a great ass to be stroking. A few nice minutes of this and she asks me “would you like a blow job?” “NAAAAHHHH, I’m here for the donkey show lady, now down in front...” She gets on all fours and aims that lovely ass right at me as she takes junior and begins a very nice BBBJ with MT. Lots of saliva and good hand motion...oh yes, Casey will swing. A nice session of this and I have to go down for my munchies; I would’ve like to have 69, but I wanted to be selfish tonight, so on with the DATY. Nice labia and tasty tasty tasty. Very responsive. I dug my cleats in and wouldn’t stop until she had her O, and boy did she ever. A quiver, a quake and a couple of “holy shit”’s and a sigh of ecstatasy. My eye contact was awesome. Another chance to ring my bell...”Wow, you are really really good at that..”. I gotta have her now.

Cover goes on and man, great pussy, toit like a toigah. Gentle stroking at first and then on to “I got one leg over my shouldah, I got two leg over my shouldah...” Do some Boston Crab and she is biting her lip and putting her arm across her eyes...more holy shit’s....hehehe good job Ice. Reverse Sitting Bull’s Sister is applied and I’m getting a very very nice view of Demi’s incredible little ass. Spreading her cheeks to have a view of my cock going in and out of her pussy and a sneak peak of her culo; awesome sight. Reverse Boston Crab and I’m holding her up by her hips and pounding away...really really nice. Doggy is applied next and I’m getting a very nice alternate view of her ass and culo. Her face buried in the pillows and I begin a soft pound then quicken the pace with balls slapping against her clit. I’m swingin’ at the next pitch...SMACK ....HOME RUN!! Ahhhhhhh. And the crowd goes crazy!! Clock check. 5 minutes to spare...:p

No post coital shenanigans. I offer to get the warm towel as she doesn’t look like she’s going anywhere trying to get her faculties together. I’m fucking awesome :lol: .

We talked in bed for quite a while and she and I didn’t realize that we had gone over by 10 minutes until she got a text telling her that she had to get to her next call (I assume it was an outcall as she was getting dressed in her squirrel outfit). She apologized for the abruptness but I didn’t care as I got to continue on with my series without going in to summer reruns and I got to spend a great hour with Demi.

Repeat? Yup, anytime a late night fuck with this beautiful woman is available, I’m steppin’ up to bat.

Shallow shit:
I’m not a man-made kinda guy and Demi’s are quite prominent at 36DD...I gotta quit being so shallow. She has a number of tats which don’t bother me as we have that in common. She is a really beautiful girl and has a great personality. My time with her was really pleasant and will go down in history as a really nice session. Next time I may try out the PSE part of her menu.

Enjoy boys.

Ice

This long winded review brought to you by Durex Condoms...NOT like wearing socks in the shower.

I

iceman_dci

SandOnTheBreeze said:
Thanks for the review. How old would you say she looks?

I don't know why but I originally thought her bio said 23, whe I saw her, I thought she was in her late 20's, now that I look at her bio, it says she is 29, so IMHO, she looks her age as advertised.

Lone Wolf said:
Thanks for the review.I noticed her photos a few days ago; they are great.
How soft/hard were her breasts?

Her breasts have movement, always a bonus with man-mades. They are not rock hard but they are not pillow soft either, just right for boob jobs of that size.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
HEY, she was suppose to be my TOFTT hotty.:lol: Well done bro, excellent and funny read as usual!

Btw thank your sponsor for me, just what I needed! Comfort XL UK 3pk&#4.jpg

I

iceman_dci

Knight Rider said:
Damn, iceman,

Amazing review! It looks like you struck gold and hit an out of the park homerun on your 3rd swing with 2 strikes against you! :lol:

https://torontopassions.com/spdir/opensp/id/1269404943929698552d744d1b86506c44030b2541

She has such a hot and smoking body from her pics. I must see this girl!

KR

I was swingin' for the bleachers buddy!!

HOF said:
Very nicely done. Glad you ended your week on a high note!

Thanks HOF

elassowipo1 said:
Thanks for the toftt iceman. Her pics look hot so its good to hear you had a good time.

TOFTT? Yeah I gues, haven't seen any reviews on her.

Wilsonjso said:
Great review Ice, nice find dude, wow... what a beautiful body she has; where is their incall location? Airport area? Downtown?

Airport but sexy phone girl told me she was available in North York too.

Rayden said:
HEY, she was suppose to be my TOFTT hotty.:lol: Well done bro, excellent and funny read as usual!

Btw thank your sponsor for me, just what I needed!

ZZZZZ YOU LOSE!!! The next one's on you bro!

Cvez

Joined Mar 14, 2011
Messages 9
Ya, i'm pretty sure that is her. She started with TP, went over to Bliss for a little while, then went Indy where she was charging $400/hr. Looks like she has dropped her price which is nice to see. I was lucky enough to see her while she was at Bliss (review on another board .. i'm new to this board). She was a true GFE and very service oriented. Nuthin bad to say about her. Her fakies look absoutely HUGE on her spinner body. That may be a problem for some, wasn't for me.

Is this the same Demi at :

I have a feeling it is.

TheMaxas

Joined Oct 12, 2010
Messages 87
Ya, i'm pretty sure that is her. She started with TP, went over to Bliss for a little while, then went Indy where she was charging $400/hr. Looks like she has dropped her price which is nice to see. I was lucky enough to see her while she was at Bliss (review on another board .. i'm new to this board). She was a true GFE and very service oriented. Nuthin bad to say about her. Her fakies look absoutely HUGE on her spinner body. That may be a problem for some, wasn't for me.

There was a Demi hanging around the GOE booth at the HUBGFE Halloween party. Is this the same Demi as at the party?

About this Discussion

20 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom