Made with Love

IN-Call Deme @ GOE/Utopia

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
From Apr'09

Link Removed

This review should be still accurate as with the exception she was at Exquisite when I see her. Her services are advertised more PSE than when I seen her, she also still does GFE as the type of session I had.

Her looks were not what I was expecting, but the pictures are definitely her and I was pleased. She is a good looking lady that is shapely much to my taste, especially with curves in the right places. If your looking for a 100 lb dumb airhead, look elsewhere. She is a smart lady that can talk in a way that makes you feel like she is a girlfriend. I'm still having problems forgetting our discussion as it was at a very deep level and at the same time she is not judgemental. Hey I would love to make this lady mine someday (fantasies).

Deme is well reviewed (including others of recent) and my experience is very much similar to others, with playful and energetic fun. I was having so much fun I wasn't into pushing the limits of the menu, but she is openminded.

My hour went by quick with me wishing we could stay together. Well I will have to wait until next time.

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
clintE said:
You jumping to the other side Mo and seeing Non Asians now. GD is corrupting you.

Sorry Mo, I tried an Asian lady once and found that they weren't for me. I have a preference for curvy white and Spanish/Portuguese women that give passionate sessions.

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
toocooldude said:
Wonder what % of SP do DFK. 5, 10, 15 %?

Good review GD.

Maybe more of a connection/YMMV thing than what you figure on by percentage. Although there are some that are definitely not YMMV. Being clean and treating them respectfully goes along way for sure.

DrAnus

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 238
GDLLover said:
Maybe more of a connection/YMMV thing than what you figure on by percentage. Although there are some that are definitely not YMMV. Being clean and treating them respectfully goes along way for sure.

GD your FAV's all into DFK?

afterdark

Joined Dec 28, 2009
Messages 85
GDLLover said:
From Apr'09

Her looks were not what I was expecting, but the pictures are definitely her and I was pleased. She is a good looking lady that is shapely much to my taste, especially with curves in the right places.

Couldn't agree more. Wish more sp's had Deme's body type. Curvy, voluptuous, feminine etc.

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
afterdark said:
Couldn't agree more. Wish more sp's had Deme's body type. Curvy, voluptuous, feminine etc.

I will admit I prefer the curvy body type, so check out the ladies on my TDL & Fav's as they are mostly of the curvy variety.

anger

Joined Feb 8, 2010
Messages 94
Always a sucker for a woman with big, bouncy breasts. Deme's got perfect cock cleavage for pumping and dumping copious quantities of male fluids. Wish they made more women like this.

About this Discussion

19 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom