Made with Love
Pure Pleasure Spa
Emma Alexandra Page

Delilah Rose

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Mr. Suave

Reviewer
Joined Feb 4, 2013
Messages 25
After noticing her on Twitter and closely following her posts for a while (especially the pictures!), when Delilah announced that she would be travelling to Toronto last month I jumped at the opportunity to see her. Booking was a breeze: a quick email with the necessary details and a reference was met with a prompt response for my preferred day and time. Her incall was located in a downtown hotel, very accessible and discreet.

While the pictures on her website and Twitter feed give you an idea of what to expect, as is often the case they can't prepare you for the feeling of excitement and anticipation at seeing who is behind the door. Gentlemen, Delilah does not disappoint. Wonderfully curvy in all the right places with gorgeous, enormous natural breasts, long legs, soft lips, long dark hair and beautiful eyes she is a sight to behold.

Welcoming me into the room and inviting me tosit, exchanging in the usual small talk, our conversation quickly moved in all sorts of directions; everything from her full-time studies to culture, religion and lastly, David Attenborough-narrated nature documentaries. (a shared Twitter inside-joke). Needless to say, this young lady's conversational skills are as well rounded as her well...

pasted1.jpg

...you get the idea.

After a quick shower, I got to explore her beautiful body, paying particularly close attention to those wonderfully soft breasts which are so, so much fun to play with. After pleasing one another for a while and enjoying watching those boobs bounce up and down during a spirited romp, we collapsed- entangled on the bed and slipped so easily into another great conversation until it was time for me to leave.

In all, Delilah was a wonderful GFE experience. Her natural bubbly personality and intelligence makes ice-breaking conversation so easy when meeting for the first time, while her smoldering appearance will just about knock you out from the moment you step into the room. Unfortunately, she's not a Toronto local but does travel here on occasion. I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for the next time she's in town.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/xodelilahrose

J Strummer

Reviewer
Joined Jul 9, 2013
Messages 890
Thanks for the review Mr. Suave.

Sounds like you had a good time with Delilah.

I've been wanting to meet her for quite some time. Unfortunately our schedules didn't match when she visited Toronto last time. But I'll make sure I meet her next time she visits... For sure.

quarzy

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 60
Her with pictures looks thinner than when almost naked, true?.

TheMarathonMan

Joined Dec 25, 2015
Messages 17
Thanks for the review - also been wanting to meet this lovely lady. I believe she is visiting Toronto in March - so I need to get into the line up asap :YMAPPLAUSE:

etal

Joined Mar 27, 2010
Messages 5
Seen the lovely lady as well last time she was in town, she's the epitome of GFE. Loves to kiss and is very passionate.

About this Discussion

11 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom