Made with Love

Delightfully Delicious Demi Davenport

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
I've been eyeing Demi Davenport for awhile now, but haven't had the chance to see her in an intimate setting until recently.

https://twitter.com/DemiDavenportCA

https://www.minx-companions.com/#!demi/c67v

The pics on her profile and twitter are accurate. She has a fit and tanned body. Some tattoos.
1ab616_38601182f8db49ff8179c99daf8314a9.jpg

I recently met her at a party and she had a fun personality too. Her twitter also exemplifies her fun loving and witty personality. She loves to joke around. An example is this pic on her twitter holding an energy drink. :LMAO:

As a matter of fact, the "flirting" going on twitter sealed the deal and I made a booking with Minx. I heard that a couple of other fellas tried to see Demi that day as well, but either their moped was too slow or they were busy eating caramel, I took advantage of the situation and saw Demi. She was located at a hotel near the airport.

Through previous interactions, we kind of "knew" each other already so after some small talk, I jumped into the shower and returned to the bedroom to see Demi in her lingerie waiting for me on the bed. The rest of the session was a blur, but here is a quick recap: started with passionate dfk before I moved down for some daty. Demi is a woman who knows what she wants. She gave me perfect directions on what to do to bring her to an O...basically it was Demi's version of Google Maps to an O :LMAO:. When she did O, her legs were trembling and I hung on with my mouth for dear life to avoid being accidentally kicked in the head from her trembling legs. I was like a puppy on a bone, I wasn't letting go :-Cool/".

When everything subsided, she returned the favour with a bbbj that was better than average. She made looooove to junior. After a few minutes, I couldn't resist and asked for the main course. On went the dome and we started out in CG followed by mish. As with daty, she told me what she was feeling throughout the action and encouraged me with what felt good. Again, Demi's version of Google Maps during CG, mish and doggie. Doggie was the highlight as her toned bum jiggled while she arched her back like a feline.

I was getting tired so took a break, but even the intermission was entertaining like at an NBA game. While I was taking a breaker, Demi pulled out a vibrator and pleasured herself while positioning herself so I could see the action. I contributed to the half-time show with light digits which again brought her to another leg-shaking O. Once the half-time show was over, we got back to action and ended with a bbbj cim. This time it was me that was shaking my legs and it was Demi who didn't like go of junior and held on with her mouth until the end and after.

I had a great time with Demi. If you like her pics and looking for a chilled and laid back girl who loves sex, I would recommend.

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
Napoleon said:
You are way ahead on/of the other site that keeps asking who has seen her and where did she go.

How do you do it?, getting inside information? :-Cool/"

No inside information needed. Three things in this situation helped me track down Demi: 1) her pics are distinguishable 2) she uses the same name 3) I'm a perv who goes with my junior's instincts :biggrin2:

About this Discussion

19 Replies
2K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom