Made with Love

Death and Sex

olayda

Joined Jan 5, 2010
Messages 320
A couple of days ago a distant family friend died and I am the executor of the will.
Today I was at the funeral home talking to the director Melanie.

Melanie is about 5'7" pretty smile with straight straw blonde hair. She's wearing a tight black dress with a short black jacket,patterned stockings and black heels. Nails are painted cherry red.
As she's walking up the stairs ahead of me, all I can think of is DFK and grabbing that ass - rubbing those stockings up under her dress to her naked thighs. My lord, I would have fucked her in a coffin.

What the hell is wrong with me? :|:?:

I

iceman_dci

RayFinkel said:
You think thats sick.

I once tried to pick up a chick at a funeral by saying:

"Hey! Why so sad, don't you realize the first three letters in funeral?" :razz:

HAHAHA...The sympathy fuck, almost as good as the Wedding fuck...WOOT!!

Beenthere123 said:
The same thing that is wrong with me and others here we were born with too many sick genes, blame your parents bud.

I second that.

So I'm in this all day meeting today and one of the chicks in there is about 27, short brunette hair, cute face, killer body and as we're walking in to the Board Room, I let her go in first so I could scope out her ass ... I did the same thinking as Big O...fuck I'd love to stuff my face between those ass cheeks and DATO; she caught me scoping her out throughout the meeting and just smiled...I want her :p

Yep, we're all sick fucks :lol:

neverenoughsex

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 347
Olayda brought Melanie back to his apartment, took off his clothes, and said, "I'd like you to meet my little friend." She took a look, gathered up her clothes, then said, "Call me when he grows up." :cool:

B

Beenthere123

neverenoughsex said:
Olayda brought Melanie back to his apartment, took off his clothes, and said, "I'd like you to meet my little friend." She took a look, gathered up her clothes, then said, "Call me when he grows up." :cool:

:lol:

:idea: Just though of a new Thread.

Sperminator

Joined Mar 6, 2010
Messages 96
olayda said:
A couple of days ago a distant family friend died and I am the executor of the will.
Today I was at the funeral home talking to the director Melanie.

Melanie is about 5'7" pretty smile with straight straw blonde hair. She's wearing a tight black dress with a short black jacket,patterned stockings and black heels. Nails are painted cherry red.
As she's walking up the stairs ahead of me, all I can think of is DFK and grabbing that ass - rubbing those stockings up under her dress to her naked thighs. My lord, I would have fucked her in a coffin.

What the hell is wrong with me? :|:?:

I think you were just overcome with grief. Very healthy reaction.

olayda

Joined Jan 5, 2010
Messages 320
neverenoughsex said:

really fuckin cute

Smooth

Joined Jan 31, 2010
Messages 707
Olayda, I hope you are at least receiving some hobby change from the inheritance. Maybe you will be able to give Demien a run for his money if your long lost relative leaves you a bundle! That would be the first thing running through my mind if I were in your shoes, so see my friend WE ARE ALL SICK FUCKERS!!!

Top Bottom