Made with Love

Dear Ottawa:

K

KathrynBardot

HOF said:
Website please Kate!
No website as of yet, unfortunately. I've been over at CERB for the past while, but the mod and I had a disagreement :no:. You can find recs there, any questions please ask!

M

Mongo

Welcome to the HUBGFE family Kathryn. Please let The Dean or any of the Mods know if you need anything.

You can also post pics of yourself in the gallery.

Joined Jun 23, 2010
Messages 15
I currently reside in Ottawa (_8(|) D'oh!

I currently reside in Ottawa (_8(|) D'oh!

While being the 6th city I've lived in, it has now also been the longest.

Look forward to meeting more of the lovely ladies and hidden gems Ottawa has to offer.

In the meantime, I'll continue to interrupt the crickets :happy: ...with the help of Kathryn and others. :great:

Party-on Wayne! :party: Party-on Garth! :666:

Oliver stone

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 55
Jingles said:
I have just joined this board & look forward to contributing. Thanks to the lovely Kathryn for referring me!

BownChickaBown said:
While being the 6th city I've lived in, it has now also been the longest.

Look forward to meeting more of the lovely ladies and hidden gems Ottawa has to offer.

In the meantime, I'll continue to interrupt the crickets :happy: ...with the help of Kathryn and others. :great:

Party-on Wayne! :party: Party-on Garth! :666:

Welcome guys, reviews on the way?.

K

KathrynBardot

Well, les gents, I'm off for the next two weeks on some well-deserved vacation. Stay out of trouble while I'm gone, and don't do anything I wouldn't do (which might negate the previous statement).

canuckhooker

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 134
KathrynBardot said:
Well, les gents, I'm off for the next two weeks on some well-deserved vacation. Stay out of trouble while I'm gone, and don't do anything I wouldn't do (which might negate the previous statement).

Awww.. say it ain't so!.. Two weeks? Who is gonna bounce up and down on the bed with me when you are away. :p

jazzitup

Joined Jun 15, 2010
Messages 118
KathrynBardot said:

I'll only stay out of trouble only if I can get into trouble with you once you are back.

Reminds me of:
"... and when she was good, she was very very good and when she was bad she was better":)

About this Discussion

26 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom