Andy_for_pay

BANNED
Joined Apr 25, 2016
Messages 121
pleasse post your fart box in this thread :rofl!:

6832384837_d705381033_z.jpg

C

cristycurves

Thank you Andy for pay for enlightening me to what a fart box was and you are right, old broads do fart, my mom farts constantly, when I get old I'll send some your way. But apparently young and mid age ladies do as well. I've been farting since I was a kid, do today and I'm sure I will in 20 years, it's a healthy function of the body:) Apparently you fart from the top of your head, as evidenced by this thread, a real brain fart, understandable though since you've always got something shoved up your ass blocking it's air path:)

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,534
Thank you Andy for pay for enlightening me to what a fart box was and you are right, old broads do fart, my mom farts constantly, when I get old I'll send some your way. But apparently young and mid age ladies do as well. I've been farting since I was a kid, do today and I'm sure I will in 20 years, it's a healthy function of the body:) Apparently you fart from the top of your head, as evidenced by this thread, a real brain fart, understandable though since you've always got something shoved up your ass blocking it's air path:)
:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

but no, impossible....an arse of your stature does not fart....it toots roses, lovely fresh roses...

er um...Cristy, I think I should take over your marketing from now on.........

About this Discussion

20 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom