Made with Love

Dear CristyCurves,

RayFinkel

Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 1,072
Lately I've noticed your wetness, oops, I mean your interest in my big boob sexy avatar.

Her name is Alice Goodwin. :good:

Just imagine how much fun the three of us could have together?

Please Enjoy...

KGtZUuD.jpg

lAYdIoo.jpg

PJ5Hl9I.jpg

OmN2m0g.jpg

bA2U8Nr.jpg

Dz6M1y3.jpg

C

cristycurves

Yes her perfect boobs fascinate me and she is ravishing indeed. I'm not into women but should I ever go that route she is "my type" for sure, love large enhanced boobs and the rest of her is quite spectacular as well. As far as tickling our butt holes with your eyelashes:) that would be interesting to see:wink2:.......Thanks for thinking of me:)

G

Guido

Yes her perfect boobs fascinate me and she is ravishing indeed. I'm not into women but should I ever go that route she is "my type" for sure, love large enhanced boobs and the rest of her is quite spectacular as well. As far as tickling our butt holes with your eyelashes:) that would be interesting to see:wink2:.......Thanks for thinking of me:)

Interesting to watch too, please film it!:biggrin2:

C

cristycurves

Esco! said:
I think you're reasonably hotFunky & Music

Lol, good to know Esco, I think you're reasonably nice, can't say much more because I can't see you:) Ask Ray when he's going to spread his dinkle on my assy wrinkle, lol, I'm waiting:wink2:

Esco!

Joined Jul 24, 2010
Messages 1,028
cristycurves said:
Lol, good to know Esco, I think you're reasonably nice, can't say much more because I can't see you:) Ask Ray when he's going to spread his dinkle on my assy wrinkle, lol, I'm waiting:wink2:
HHmm........okay

I think you might NOT wanna see Ray's dinkle spray

C

cristycurves

Esco! said:
HHmm........okay

I think you might NOT wanna see Ray's dinkle spray

I like trying new things, now be nice to Ray, I'm pretty sure he's no .......(I'm not going to use that word).not the way he salivates after beauties like his avatar:) I have to admit she is the hottest woman I've seen in years and years!! So at least he has good taste:)

About this Discussion

22 Replies
2K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom