Made with Love

- - -

BANNED
Joined Jan 19, 2010
Messages 442
WOW!!!!!!!! I can't tell you how honored I am that I get to be in one of your movies. Symlee, not only did you make me into a moviestar but also a sex therapist!! How did you know that those were my 2 dream jobs? Oh and I hope that there really isn't a woman out there doesn't enjoy a good throatfucking once and awhile!

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
3somesarethenewblack;38521Symlee said:
Dreams do come true :lol: . I couldn't resist after reading a thread where you gave a BM (Board Member ) suggestions . I immediately thought of you as HUBGFE's resident expert on what makes girls wet from the perspective of an open minded female pleasure seeker .

Maybe the Dean should give you your own area " Dear 3 " or perhaps we could call it "Ask a Looker " :lol: .

_ _

Joined Dec 14, 2009
Messages 432
Amazing

Amazing

Smylee - THAT F-ING ROCKED!!

Dude, awesome vid. WOW!! you really nailed 3, its like you know her. She is flattered with video and you have given us both something that we enjoyed the crap out of of!!

Thanks, wish I had the mad skills with move making to repay you, but my heartfelt thanks will have to suffice.

You are pretty awesome dude.

About this Discussion

43 Replies
8K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom