Made with Love

IN-Call Darya @ EXQ Russian Wildcat

New Wave

Joined Nov 3, 2009
Messages 111
I rarely repeat. but this was my second time with this beauty, so i will keep this review short. She is like your favorite food, more you eat, more you want. Darya is smoking hot russian wildcat. Close to perfection. Smooth, tight and hot body. Darya is very good looking lady with devilish mind. Her sexual appeal covers you the minute you walk into the room with her. Darya is good kisser. She does very stylish BBBJ/DT. Clean shaved and tasty, perfect for daty. She is very responsive to daty too. We have done quite few position but my favorite is CG with Darya. She sure does like it too.

Darya is one of those rare EE/Russian ladies that who can make you very addicted. Overall experience was off the charts for me. I do like this lady! Alot. I cant wait to see her again for 3rd time. (It will be my record.)

Treat her well, you will have blast.

Heatwaves76

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 595
Great review NW, I know what you mean. I saw Darya solo and then saw her with her gal pal Natalie in a duo, Darya's attitude and BBBJ + DT is one of the very best out there!

About this Discussion

17 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom