Made with Love

IN-Call Darcy @ Roommates

Knight Rider

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 1,471
After reading reviews from BT123, king21 and Demien2ks, Darcy shot all the way up my TDL. I had not used Roommates in a good while, so a visit to their incall location was long over due. Since I was going to be Downtown for a good part of the day, I called Roommates this morning, and spoke to Chloe. She was friendly and very professional on the phone and was able to set me up with an early afternoon appointment, which fitted perfectly into my schedule.

At the scheduled appointment time, I arrived at the location in the Downtown core. After receiving the information from Chloe, I took the elevator up to the suite and walked up to the door. Darcy opens it and she looked beautiful. She had long Auburn hair, hazel eyes and a tightly fitting black dress that totally enhanced her body. She does have a resemblance to Jessica Biel, but with a lighter complexion. I was greeted with a big hug and a kiss on the lips

I quickly took care of business, had my mandatory shower and met Darcy back in the room. Before the action begun, we had a quick chat to discuss menu and any restrictions and to my delight she was a GFE/PSE with a fairly open menu, but no rough stuff. She told me that she was very new to the business, so I decided to take the lead on this one. She did a striptease for me and I when the last of her clothes fell to the ground, it revealed a very sexy, toned body. Great boobs(about a 34C) and she had one of the best butts that I had seen in a long time. For the next 5o minutes, it was non stop action.

I started off slowly just kissing and touching every inch of her body and I found Darcy to be very responsive, vocally expressing her pleasure as I hit those zones. DATY was heavenly and I spent an extended period of time down there. Her hygiene was impeccable and she tasted so sweet. Within minutes of my DATY/digits combo, her breathing became shallow, her body shuddered and her moans became very loud as she approached her moment of climax and my face was soaked. Little Junior was starting to become impatient, so I asked for the sock and we went through several positions. CG, Prolonged RCG (while feeling her butt) - damn can she ride and it felt so great! From there, we went for mish, including the drill and deepstick. In mish, I asked her to nibble on my neck and ear and scratch me on my back, which felt so hot, as she whispered things into my ear! Doggie was a delight and Darcy positioned herself so that I had a great view of both of us in the mirror.

I asked for Gomes and she said yes, with the condition that I be gentle. Note, this is very YYMV. I did a quick dance for joy and gently slid it in, and started moving at a slow pace, in order to respect her wishes. Before long she was fingering herself and quickened the pace by moving her body back and forth and I could tell by her vocals that she was thoroughly enjoying herself and then she reached her moment of climax again.

It was my turn now, so she started a BBBJ on little Junior. She is not yet a pro, but she did have very good technique and did a decent job. She was such a trooper that she gradually went all the way down until she was doing DT, and I was absolutely amazed by the time she held it down there. I counted 11 seconds, which is amazing for someone so new. What was funny was that I blurted out "The king was right" and she must have been thinking WTF is this guy talking about! LOL! Anyway, we switched to 69 and I got a BBBJTC with a spectacular finish and I was physically spent

Time was up, so I jumped in the shower again and while I was getting dressed, we did chat for a bit. Darcy had such a great sense of humour and is one of the funniest SP's I have been with. She gave me a big hug and kiss as I was walking out of the door. It was a great session and a nice afternoon romp to start the weekend on the right note.

Menu
BBBJ/BLS - Not a pro, but she does have decent technique and is willing to please.
DT - Out of this world! I counted 11 seconds. The king was right!
FS - CG, RCG (one of the best experiences ever), drill, deepstick, mish, doggie, 69, Greek ($50 extra - YYMV), BBBJTC (YYMV)
Kissing - For me it was light. Did not get the tongue hockey, but it was still enjoyable
DATY/digits - Very well received. She was very responsive and really enjoyed it

Face: 8 - Long Auburn hair, hazel eyes, very nice smile, IMO, she does have a resemblance to Jessica Biel
Body: 8.5 (toned, awesome set of natural boobs, amazing butt - one of the best butts I have seen, no piercings, no tats)
Personality: 9 (very sweet person, smiled a lot, great sense of humour, gave me several compliments)
Services: 8.5 (very intense - she really enjoys sex and it shows)
Damage: $240 (1 hour incall) + $50 extra for Greek
Would I repeat?: Yes
Would I recommend?: Yes

Darcy is a gem, with great looks and an excellent personality. She is new to the industry, but tries very hard to please and will no doubt be a future star. Please treat her right guys!

KR

Knight Rider

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 1,471
Beenthere123 said:
Awesome review Bro, don't forget I trained her well for you guys. No lube during Gomes correct?.
Thanks BT123, you did a good job. In regard to the other question, we did as I had made a promise to be gentle, so I had to take Little Junior into account.

king21 said:
Awesome review KR, Darcy is definitely a classy and sophisticated lady.
Thanks king, when I mentioned saying "the king was right" I was referring to your quote about her holding power in DT that you had mentioned in your review. For some reason in my session when she lasted 11 seconds, it immediately came to mind.

ChaosTheory said:
Great review KR! I am glad you had a great time, and I am sure showed Darcy a remarkable one..you stud!
Thanks ChaosTheory. She did say at the end of the session that she had an enjoyable time with me.

thetank said:
Thank you for the quality review! I appreciate the time you spent on it!

. . . but DAMN . . . another girl on the TDL??!!

thetank
Thanks, tank. Darcy is worth seeing. I had a great time with her.

Johnnybehorny said:
Thanks KR, I believe Demiem said she looks older than 26. What is your thought on that?.
Between 26 and 28 IMO. Definitely late 20's, but not over 30.

About this Discussion

17 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom