Made with Love

IN-Call Darcy @ RM...another Nymph

B

Beenthere123

I saw this morning that a new girl Darcy was in RM's schedule so decided to TOFTT. Called Nikki and asked her about her menu GFE/PSE material with Gomes for extra $50 she says, cannot go wrong with that. Of to the room and a good looking babe greets me with a hug and a kiss. Very accommodating, bubbly, energetic and has a beautiful smile. Small C cup, slim, hazel eyes and straight black hair. Canadian with Portuguese and Spanish background, mid to late 20's.

Mandatory shower rush to the bed where she was waiting for me. Kept making sure if I was comfortable, if I needed water, room temperature Ok, should she dim the lights, do I prefer her in stockings, with or without shoes. Man this babe just wants to please you. So I shut her up by putting my tongue deep in her mouth and began some heavy DFK then sensual LFK licking my lips to go back to more DFK. She then asked me do you want me to take charge or you prefer to lead. WhatTF, never had a SP ask me that, WOW whatever you wish I said.

So on my back and she begins an awesome BBBJ with the 5 seconds hold DT. Heavy eye contact BL and the works. My turn to please her and she loves Daty with digits combined, she got wet within minutes and the big O in less than 5. I kid you not she even told me how good I made her feel.. Damn more points for her , she loves sex and it shows.

Sock comes on entered her side mish and she is so into it with moans and the tightening of her fists, no faking there. Turn her around for doggie back to mish, asked her if I can enter her anal through mish. She says whatever you want, Holy shit :eek:. So entered her slowly as per her request the look on her face of full pleasure make me pump her harder as she was very receptive to it. Asked her are you OK and she just kept moving her body closer to mine, guess that means yes. Still going at it and she now is fingering herself while I am doing her. That was too much for me and had a huge release.

Wow that was a great fuck, treat her right guys and you'll have a great time with her.

I

iceman_dci

My oh my BT...looks like you and I both got rocked today. Nice TOFTT compared with your last.

Thanks Buddy!! On the TDL she goes!!

B

Beenthere123

Rayden said:
You are going to have to change your name to BT-GOMES:lol:, nice review and TOFTT bud!

No I am not as sick as he is.

BTW forgot to mention she reminded me of our Ashley with her manners and service wise. Think king is going to faint now. :razz:

Top Bottom