Made with Love

IN-Call Daphne @ Mirage review.

forestgrumpy

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 431
At last was able to book gifted Daphne price was steep but had to see what all the hype is about her. Went to downtown hotel did the necessary procedures and on to the room. Stunning (Sexy Italian-Indian-Asian looks) spinner with tiny boobs and great ass. Shy type and smiled without showing teeth, high quality kisser superior BBBJ wit DT. Enjoys rimming, numerous positions and daty did not partake in digits.

Hope I don't get assassinated here for saying this but she did not live up to the hype. Was it chemistry, off day or YMMV I cannot convey. We just didn't connect, I left the room feeling there was something missing. She is a doll and gave me a good time, maybe I didn't have my A game. Further more to add my hygiene is good all the time and frequently get the better of YMMV.

B

Beenthere123

OH NO my Daphne didn't do it for you. I complimented her the moment she opened that door and it was all uphill after that. Well no one is perfect and don't blame yourseft if you are grumpy :razz:

Marcus

Joined Feb 14, 2010
Messages 210
It happens sometimes. Even with top-notch SPs. It did happen to me too, not with Daphne though. I saw a highly rated SP a few weeks back but she didn't do for me, I just had okay time.

forestgrumpy

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 431
SandOnTheBreeze said:
Thanks for the review. These things happen, sometimes after reading reviews, I build up high expectations going into a session and we just don't click.

Yes I did have high expectations will learn from my mistake.

D

Demien2k5

forestgrumpy said:
Shy type and smiled without showing teeth

Most domesticated SPs adopt this habit as their agency trainers teach them this skill at an early age - it's much less threatening to urban-based clients, and frankly, the baring of teeth is really only a hollow show of force in order to defend their territory (or condo suite, as the case may be) from other predator SPs, typically used only in the wild (Barrie) as an instinctual defense mechanism.

Sorry it didn't work out for you Dude! But the good news is, your dick is still intact, fully functional, and there's always another SP on schedule tomorrow....

About this Discussion

14 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom