Made with Love

IN-Call Daphne and Chantelle @ Mirage (no not at the same time)

PokerDude

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 229
From last spring

Daphne at Mirage VIP

What can I say that hasn't already been said about this babe? No pics up at the moment but she is absolutely gorgeous. Think this was the sixth or seventh time I've seen her with both 4Play and Mirage. When I have a bad day at work, I think of her and all is good again. If she worked nights or weekends I'd have some serious financial problems lol.

Will I repeat? Hell yeah. In fact I have put in a "Daphne" rule. I can only see her once I see 3 new SPs. This way I get to knock off some of my TDL and see some fresh faces.

Chantelle at Mirage

My jaw dropped when I first saw her pics last week. First thing on my mind was, "I gotta see her". Well I did and wow. First off she has that sexy French Canadian look that I just love. As stated before her english is really limited and my french doesn't cut the moutarde. I think she appreciated the effort on my part but it might of backfired when she started responding in French and I could only shake my head.

Well sex is the universal language and she is fluent in that. Chantelle has really soft luscious lips. LK turned into DFK. I didn't want to stop kissing her but then again I didn't want her to stop BBBJing me either. Her technique was wise beyond her years. Read the other reviews before seeing her but wanted to see her with an open mind, but this is one point I really have to agree with. Shot #1 goes off quicker than I expected. We lie in bed smiling at each other for a bit.

I decide to go for some DATY while I summon up the strength for a second bullet. She tasted really sweet. More of a tangy sweet to be precise. Quite responsive and I loved her hands on my head while I was down there.

To the main event...when I first went in my thoughts were,"OMFG" Had to chill a bit as I was getting too excited. All my standard favourites plus a few more. Mish, CG, doggie were great and her luscious breasts bouncing in CG. Damn.

B

Beenthere123

Re: Daphne and Chantelle @ Mirage (no not at the same time)

Dude we have the same taste in women, they were also amazing for me. Thanks once again for 2 great reviews.

PokerDude

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 229

kissmyass said:
Going on a one week trip which one would you take with you?.

Have to say Daphne as she's one of my ATF and I wouldn't be able to communicate with Chantelle well enough.

PokerDude

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 229

mynameismo said:
Great reviews PD 2 great SP. Do you have a favorite Agency and why.

I'd say the bulk of my business goes to Mirage and RM for the sheer number of hotties they have. I do like Entourage, EXQ and DM as well.

B

Beenthere123

PokerDude said:
mynameismo said:
Great reviews PD 2 great SP. Do you have a favorite Agency and why.

I'd say the bulk of my business goes to Mirage and RM for the sheer number of hotties they have. I do like Entourage, EXQ and DM as well.

Don't forget Vixens, Max and GOE they have a great line up.

Top Bottom