Made with Love
Mirage Entertainment
Elite Ladies

Sassy Angels Danielle @ Sassy Oh Mama !!!!

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
S

Senor Gomes

Read Ahahooper's review of Danielle and brought back memories of the incredible times we had. I saw her once when she was with DM and later on at Sassy. Can see she has not lost a beat. I clearly remember both times she greeted me with heavy DFK and she is a very fanatical lover. Energy to burn, very charming with a hotness to her looks that redefines sexy.

You do not know what kinky is till you see Danielle, her tats are tasteful and piercings in the right places . Major league BBBJ with proud DT. Got a base hit with daty, was bunted to second with digits, stole third with mish and sacrificed home in an incredible CIMSW. Second at bat hit a home run with a tight squeeze in Greek. She is also very charming and had a nice conversation about her and my life, she is a gem.

You have to see Danielle to experience the true PSE session.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
The question that must be asked is "DID YOU GOMES DANIELLE?"

S

Senor Gomes

Rayden said:
The question that must be asked is "DID YOU GOMES DANIELLE?"

Second at bat hit a home run with a tight squeeze in Greek.

You get it rayden :?:

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
Senor Gomes said:
Second at bat hit a home run with a tight squeeze in Greek.

You get it rayden :?:

Ummm let me think about it, you jammed your little gomez in the young ladies culo on your second visit! DUH UH YA I CAPISH. :lol:

ahahooper

Joined Dec 2, 2009
Messages 201
nice one gomes. if you like greek on a tight petite body, danielle must be one of the best.

B

Beenthere123

Gomes you came back with a vengeance, nice to see another positive review of Danielle. You and Hoop have put her high in my TDL.

Zachy

Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 340
Her picture in slide show looks unbelievably hot. I am sure she will have lots of horny guys around her at the party. :mrgreen:

the dharma

Joined Feb 8, 2010
Messages 114
Nice review senor. Danielle's got a hot ass. Her offering greek makes it even hotter. Defintely top 3# on my TDL.

About this Discussion

17 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom