Made with Love

Hot pink list Danielle @ Hot Pink List

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
Booking appointments with HPL is very easy. A couple of texts and the appointment is confirmed. On this day, I met Danielle at the airport. https://hotpinklist.com/danielle/

DanielleFeb-2.jpg

The stats and pics of Danielle are accurate.

Danielle is a cute GND. The cutest of the latest HPL girls that I've seen. She is not quite a spinner, but still a petite build and all natural. When she opened the door, she greeted cordially, but not with much enthusiasm. She had a shy and quiet demeanour. But as the session progressed, she was getting more comfortable and became more talkative.

After returning from my shower, I joined Danielle on the bed. Some DFK and then she immediately went for the BBBJ. Average BBBJ with little eye contact. Not much foreplay or sensuality. I returned the favour with DATY. I then put my safety gear on junior and went through various positions except for CG. She doesn't like to be on top so that position didn't happen. I finished with a CIMSW.

Overall, I had a good time. Danielle is a little reserved and quiet, but that's her personality. If you see Danielle, you'll have to take the lead, but respect her limits (like with other ladies). And take things slowly, within limits of your session, and she'll become more relaxed.

drew

Reviewer
Joined Oct 8, 2011
Messages 809
Nice! Saw Danielle.....and was a little puzzled that she doesn't like to be on top. Concur with all you said about her.
Ps. Did detect a hint of smoker's breath.....if that matters to others.

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
Tell me you saw them all in a span of a week. If yes, will ask our mayor for a statue under your name in front of city hall.

Just over a span of little over a week. Funky & Music

Nice! Saw Danielle.....and was a little puzzled that she doesn't like to be on top. Concur with all you said about her.
Ps. Did detect a hint of smoker's breath.....if that matters to others.

Thanks for adding that extra info.

Top Bottom