Made with Love

Perla Spa Daniella at Perla

E

ERecTile

https://torontoexoticmassage.com/attendants/daniella

I'm a big fan of sensual MPA's and Daniella is an often under rated one. I didn't see a lot of reviews for her so I figured I'd write one here. In terms of attractiveness, she has a GND face that I find appealing, and a smooth toned and taut body of one who works out or is very active. God, I love her butt, shapely, firm and so much fun to play with. She has enhancements that were recently redone, and they are much better than before. Firm yet pliable is how I would describe them now. A little large on her slender frame, but hey, lots of guys love that. In terms of service, she falls into the "its not what she does but how she does it" category. She may not have all of Rosalie's moves, nor does she tease as masterfully as Sara, but I really dig her sessions because I feel like she smothers me with her body. I alluded in another post about an MPA who is not shaved smooth. While I normally prefer the look and feel of a smooth pubic region, I've recently changed my stance on this. Daniella is not shaved smooth, but she keeps herself well trimmed and groomed. In fact, it looks like her lips are framed by her hair, and I find this extremely erotic.

Those who would prefer a wildly erotic MPA like Alexis or Sophia will be disappointed, but those who like a sensual session would enjoy their time with Daniella.

Darkhorse

Joined Mar 28, 2011
Messages 56
Daniella indeed has a killer body.

75_1443586084560b602494cca.jpg

Top Bottom