Made with Love

Sexyfriendstoronto Daniela - Amazing

tagomagotexas

Reviewer
Joined Mar 3, 2016
Messages 4
Just braced the storm to catch Daniela as my interest had been piqued by her photographs.

Some notes:
- Really warm and accommodating. True European.
- Really sexy. Pics are accurate and she looks even skinnier than the pics suggest. Nice enhanced double Ds to touch and play with.
- Sensual and deeply energetic in the sack.
- YMMV, but my session included LFK/DFK, DATY/DATO, really hot BBBJ, CG, doggy, you name it. Didn't get to CIM but I have a feeling it would be welcomed. Tastes amazing. Perfect shape. Can take the lead or adapt to you.
- She's open, takes her time, wants you to enjoy yourself.

Bumped into her blond friend Mirela on the way out. Like a sexy blond twin. Available for a duo which might be in the cards!

Enjoy her and respect her guys. Really great find.

Overall:
- Looks: 9
- Attitude: 10
- Service: 9.5-10

TFZL1

Reviewer
Joined Nov 28, 2015
Messages 285
Just braced the storm to catch Daniela as my interest had been piqued by her photographs.

Some notes:
- Really warm and accommodating. True European.
- Really sexy. Pics are accurate and she looks even skinnier than the pics suggest. Nice enhanced double Ds to touch and play with.
- Sensual and deeply energetic in the sack.
- YMMV, but my session included LFK/DFK, DATY/DATO, really hot BBBJ, CG, doggy, you name it. Didn't get to CIM but I have a feeling it would be welcomed. Tastes amazing. Perfect shape. Can take the lead or adapt to you.
- She's open, takes her time, wants you to enjoy yourself.

Bumped into her blond friend Mirela on the way out. Like a sexy blond twin. Available for a duo which might be in the cards!

Enjoy her and respect her guys. Really great find.

Overall:
- Looks: 9
- Attitude: 10
- Service: 9.5-10

i was there to see her friend Mirela and Dan into Daniella on the way in and out. Looks very nice
she says hey do duos :)

What A Wookie

Reviewer
Joined Dec 21, 2009
Messages 2,656
DANIELA5-1.jpg

Very nice! She's been bumped up to VIP now so your good time wasn't a fluke. Thanks for sharing.

About this Discussion

14 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom