Made with Love

Sexyfriendstoronto Daniela - Amazing

tagomagotexas

Reviewer
Joined Mar 3, 2016
Messages 4
Just braced the storm to catch Daniela as my interest had been piqued by her photographs.

Some notes:
- Really warm and accommodating. True European.
- Really sexy. Pics are accurate and she looks even skinnier than the pics suggest. Nice enhanced double Ds to touch and play with.
- Sensual and deeply energetic in the sack.
- YMMV, but my session included LFK/DFK, DATY/DATO, really hot BBBJ, CG, doggy, you name it. Didn't get to CIM but I have a feeling it would be welcomed. Tastes amazing. Perfect shape. Can take the lead or adapt to you.
- She's open, takes her time, wants you to enjoy yourself.

Bumped into her blond friend Mirela on the way out. Like a sexy blond twin. Available for a duo which might be in the cards!

Enjoy her and respect her guys. Really great find.

Overall:
- Looks: 9
- Attitude: 10
- Service: 9.5-10

TFZL1

Reviewer
Joined Nov 28, 2015
Messages 285
Just braced the storm to catch Daniela as my interest had been piqued by her photographs.

Some notes:
- Really warm and accommodating. True European.
- Really sexy. Pics are accurate and she looks even skinnier than the pics suggest. Nice enhanced double Ds to touch and play with.
- Sensual and deeply energetic in the sack.
- YMMV, but my session included LFK/DFK, DATY/DATO, really hot BBBJ, CG, doggy, you name it. Didn't get to CIM but I have a feeling it would be welcomed. Tastes amazing. Perfect shape. Can take the lead or adapt to you.
- She's open, takes her time, wants you to enjoy yourself.

Bumped into her blond friend Mirela on the way out. Like a sexy blond twin. Available for a duo which might be in the cards!

Enjoy her and respect her guys. Really great find.

Overall:
- Looks: 9
- Attitude: 10
- Service: 9.5-10

i was there to see her friend Mirela and Dan into Daniella on the way in and out. Looks very nice
she says hey do duos :)

What A Wookie

Reviewer
Joined Dec 21, 2009
Messages 2,656
DANIELA5-1.jpg

Very nice! She's been bumped up to VIP now so your good time wasn't a fluke. Thanks for sharing.

Top Bottom