Made with Love

IN-Call Dani @ Roommates

D

Demien2k5

Saw Dani, newly minted team member on Sara's crew at Roommates yesterday on her first day for an extended playdate.

Very pretty, tanned young thing, guessing actual at 20-22 yo, with nice GND looks, nice thick mahogany finely brushed hair (no extensions, all natural), great smile and cute dimples. Great toned bum; great athletic thighs and calves, super brilliant eyes. Her ample bust isn't as firm as I'd imagined from her photos, but I've learned that that's often the case when a bust is as ample as Dani's - gravity can be a bitch! LOL!

She's not new to the industry, and definitely knows how to provide an excellent SP experience, whether you like Safe GFE, Full GFE or even a small dash of wild thing PSE.

Very very easy going and friendly girl, willing to please and pretty open-minded, we spent 3.5hrs getting into all kinds of sexy fun. Really nice BBBJ/BLS/DT and juicy rimming, super passionate & fresh DFK (she's not a smoker), great doggie, MPOS and MSOG all available.

Overall, I really enjoyed myself with Dani, and found the session flowed easily given her sweet personality and great sense of humor. If you like the young sexy GFE experience with some saucy attitude and enthusiasm, Dani is certain to deliver. Not totally what I was expecting, but then no one ever is (nor am I, having disappointed many ladies in my time I'm sure LOL!) but I definitely left completely satiated, satisfied and with a huge smile on my face. Would repeat.

D

Demien2k5

She did mention where she worked before and what her name was elsewhere, but I must have been too busy staring at her ass, and can't remember what she said! In terms of open-minded, I'd qualify her as "kink-friendly" if you take the time to chat upfront and discuss what you're looking for and in what quantities / intensities, of course YMMV but she's a great girl and easy to talk to about all the gory detailed stuff, so you never can say what mood she might be in, and what she might be up for on the day you see her! :666:

opsoprano

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 165
No wonder i could't get in to see her lol .... you are a hard act to follow Demien.. nice session! Wow.. i don't normally run to book a new girl.. but the the ladies Sara hires drive me nuts!!

Detective

Joined Apr 30, 2010
Messages 415
Demien2k5 said:
She did mention where she worked before and what her name was elsewhere, but I must have been too busy staring at her ass, and can't remember what she said! In terms of open-minded, I'd qualify her as "kink-friendly" if you take the time to chat upfront and discuss what you're looking for and in what quantities / intensities, of course YMMV but she's a great girl and easy to talk to about all the gory detailed stuff, so you never can say what mood she might be in, and what she might be up for on the day you see her! :666:

My type of gal, will give her a ride one of these days.

B

Beenthere123

Damn you Demien you beat me to the punch again. Besides her bust not being what you expected I will see her for her service. She seemed to rock your world man.

Knight Rider

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 1,471
Beenthere123 said:
Damn you Demien you beat me to the punch again. Besides her bust not being what you expected I will see her for her service. She seemed to rock your world man.

He beat me to the punch as well. She was fully booked by the time I called.

By the way, great review Demien! She definitely sounds liker a keeper.

D

Demien2k5

Knight Rider said:
He beat me to the punch as well. She was fully booked by the time I called

By the way, great review Demien! She definitely sounds liker a keeper

Here's the funny part guys...it was actually just dumb luck, the same as when I accidentally stumbled across Valerie Hugh! I happened to be looking for Roommates upcoming schedule last Sat afternoon in a quiet moment at home when they added one picture of Dani to their slideshow. Her pic came up on the slide show at exactly the moment I was passing through their ad and not recognizing the name, I reached out to RMs to see if in fact it was an old pic or actually someone new. When it came back that she was new, only starting Monday, I asked if I could book for midday. The hobby Gods were smilin' down on my fat sorry ass and shiny bald head yet again it seems! LOL!

SloCumHeat

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 964
Beenthere123 said:
Someone posted elsewhere who Dani might be.

Bt123, does she look familiar to you?

Top Bottom