Made with Love

Vancouver Dallas Fox - Review

anonanon

Joined Mar 27, 2010
Messages 316
So I was feeling pretty good about myself, I had just accomplished a major challenge in my life and I decided to celebrate BananaStyle. I checked out the Fox Den online roster and noticed that Dallas Fox ( ) was working, so I called 604-669-9475 and made myself an appointment for later on that day. I’ve wanted to try Dallas for a while now but I was never available when she was due to the fact that she prefers to work the day shift. I then checked for more reviews but after finding only one review I started to wonder what my time was going to be like. Soon I was on my way to Burnaby and I started to get that excited and nervous feeling I always do when seeing someone new…

I arrived at the Fox Den with 10 minutes to spare and I did my pre-session ritual (Cologne, mouthwash and double counted donation of $320.00) while listening to a all comedy channel on XM Radio which put me in a happy but nervous mood. With 30 seconds to go I exited my truck and opened the overly colorful door of the Fox Den, ascended the back 17 stairs and rang the putty colored buzzer. “Hey BananaMan, come in!” and with a click I was admitted inside where I made my way to the front desk. I then paid my donation of $320.00 for one hour to the Office Fox and I asked for my usual glass of water when Dallas Fox came out of room number three and embraced me with a warm hug and a short kiss to my cheek. I returned the favor and once I had received my beverage we headed inside the dimly lit room when I took off my shoes and blazer jacket and took a good look at my new friend. Dallas Fox is a darker blond, a tad darker hair than I normally prefer to be honest but I later found out that it was quite soft and fun to play with. Dallas is certainly not a spinner; she has a more athletic body, not fat or chubby but not the lightest fox either. She was in very good proportion though; her enhanced boobs felt nice but were not the best I’ve played with. While quickly observing her she got the shower ready as I continued to disrobe myself and I then hopped into the shower alone. She did mention the conventionally located mini-cup of green mint mouthwash she had placed on top of the opaque shower wall and I swished again for the second time in 5 minutes but I didn’t mind. Once I had showered off I grabbed one of the two light brown towel hanging off of the faux-gold hook on the wall and dried myself off and made my way towards the queen-size round four post canopied bed covered with a black silk sheet with a dark red runner going down the middle. I saw a very sexy looking Dallas Fox watching me with hungry eyes and I could read them clearly, “please come and devour me!”.

I lied down on the bed and with a flick of the wrist my towel flew to the floor and I fell beside Dallas when she suggested a back massage to which I said yes, I had been feeling a tad tense recently and a good rub would be just what the doctor ordered in my opinion. I rolled over and after positioning the many pillows in a comfortable location I felt the refreshing, cool tingle of the massage gel gliding over my back. We started to make conversation and talked about all sorts of things while I observed her in the many mirrors at the head of the bed. I was taken aback by her gorgeous big brown eyes; they matched her darker blond hair perfectly to make me believe that I was with my best friend’s hot younger sister! After 5 or so minutes of a so-so massage I heard her ask me to flip over, something I was not going to say no to! I rolled over and she lay down beside me and her hands shot to my torso and started to stray lower and lower when her mouth devoured my right nipple, gently licking and sucking away with just the slightest hint of a tiny bite, totally hot! She then focused her efforts on my left nipple to which I grabbed her head and pulled it closer to mine, and we locked eyes for 4 or 5 seconds until I pulled her closer and we started to LFK nicely with her hand grabbing and rubbing the rapidly growing Banana down below. LFK turned to DFK with some lip-biting and some small moans all while she shifted herself upon me and semi-straddled me with one leg right beside my Banana and the other on the other side of my leg. She then sat up and stripped off her black dress revealing some D presents for the BananaMan. I grabbed one and then the other and then I pulled her down for more kissing while she started to grind my Banana with her knee and leg in a most expert fashion, very hot! She would grind her pelvis against my now rock hard manhood in a sexy and seductive way that made me want one thing, to be inside her now! She seemed to sense this feeling too and slid down my body, kissing every six inches until she came face to face with my Banana. Pushing it aside she started to gently lick my balls when she noticed that I really like that, so she started to BLS more and more until she grabbed a cover and proceeded to give me a HJ until she slid the cover on, and after some more BLS and CHJ she slid my very erect Banana inside her mouth while holding and playing with my boys. Up and down went Dallas as the BananaMan was towering above her, observing the activities and making small appreciative moans throughout the show. Dallas does have some skills with CBJ but she was not the best I’ve had either. After 30 or so seconds of CBJ she would focus her attention to my balls and then go back to my Banana and this felt amazing. Watching my Banana disappear inside her full ruby red lips was such a turn on that soon I suggested that she come up for air and she slid up for some more kissing.

She then said that she should remove her black lace panties which looked cute with a little black bow on the top of her nice bubble butt and did a mini-strip show for me while removing them. She then came back for more kissing and then asked me what my favorite position is, to which I replied “Cowgirl, so I can watch and play with your titties!” and she continued kissing and licking for a few fleeting seconds until she climbed aboard and with a flourish impaled herself upon the famous Banana and with a “fuck me now” look in her eyes she started to buck and bounce while I was enjoying watching this dancer-body rise and fall on me! Her boobs started to bounce and I just had to investigate that, so my hands shot to her boobs and I found that she really likes that. She started to get a tad vocal and we kept at it going at a fast and furious pace with my hands changing positions from her tits to her ass to her torso and back again while she would gently claw at me with her hands. Soon I noticed that un-mistakable feeling start to emerge and I asked her to grab my balls for a very intense finish (I hadn’t gotten off for a week before hand!) and with that added sensation we started to fuck harder than before until I started to see stars and had my orgasm while grabbing her boobs and watching her varying facial expressions. She slowed down and soon stopped while I was still in cloud nine and slid off to get some Kleenex located in a gold box on the nightstand beside the bed. She grabbed the well-used cover and cleaned me up.

Once Dallas had removed all the evidence she slid down beside me and we resumed kissing away for a while until we started to chat about all sorts of things with her slowly draping her hands over me and my hands feeling every last inch of this young body laying beside me. With 15 minutes left on the clock she did start to suggest round two with her hand but I was tired so I decided that we would just relax before I left, so MSOG is available, although YMMV as always. With a few minutes left the Office Fox informed us that our time was almost up and we finished our interesting and delightful conversation and slid down to the end of the bed when Dallas Fox offered me another shower. I declined as I was going directly home and would have one there to wash off the massage gel off of my back and we both got dressed together slowly.

Dallas Fox has a very sweet personality and is a very down to earth person. She enjoys sex and she most certainly enjoyed pleasing the BananaMan in many ways. She reminds me of my best friends hot younger sister that I could not touch or do anything with but now I finally had my chance!

Repeat: Yes.
Donation Information: $320.00 for the hour
Contact information:

anonanon

Joined Mar 27, 2010
Messages 316
To be honest, right now I don't remember what I did. It was sometime last year, I think I won a large contract at work or something along those lines......:)

anonanon

Joined Mar 27, 2010
Messages 316
Massage is a great way to break the ice with a lady that you've never met before, however usually when I see a certain provider a few times we both just want to get down to the fun stuff, so the massage comes afterwards....:D

In the case of Dallas, she was not the best but not the worst I've had. Typical average basic rub.

hateliver

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 74
anonanon said:
Massage is a great way to break the ice with a lady that you've never met before, however usually when I see a certain provider a few times we both just want to get down to the fun stuff, so the massage comes afterwards....:D

In the case of Dallas, she was not the best but not the worst I've had. Typical average basic rub.

Thanks for your honesty dude.

Top Bottom