Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wanker

blackram said:

This MILF reminds me heavily of a younger Diane Keaton. Much like Diane Keaton herself, she's kept herself in great shape. You could even say she's too thin, as she seems a bit bony in certain angles, and she doesn't have much in the way of a booty. But I really like this cougar. A!

8/10.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Don't let her looks fool you. SUNshine Girl Stephanie is one tough girl. She likes to rock climb and wants to drive a tank. (Jim Wells photo)

I'm thinking Peace is going to like this one, but who can tell with him anyhow? At wit's end

This Asian is somewhat interesting. I think she could stand to eat a bit more, and grow those tits and ass out some more, but I like her clothing collection. B+! :good:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Jessica loves motorcycle season even though it is coming to a close. Our 5-foot-4 bubbly brunette likes modelling and keeps in shape by boxing. (Jack Boland photo)

A very nice curvalicious latina GND! Love the round hips and booty on this one! A-!

W

Wanker

blackram said:

I'm thinking Peace is going to like this one, but who can tell with him anyhow? At wit's end

This Asian is somewhat interesting. I think she could stand to eat a bit more, and grow those tits and ass out some more, but I like her clothing collection. B+! :good:

7.75/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Elisa would like to be a personal stylist. This 5-foot-6 blue-eyed Capricorn certainly has her own personal style. She loves fishing, fashion and being outdoors. (Michael Peake/Postmedia Network)

Not a bad looking one today. She looks sexy either with or without her glasses. B+

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom