Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Tessa has a bad case of wanderlust. The 5-foot-3, brown-eyed Sagittarius loves road trips, especially when they lead to the beach. Tessa enjoys hot yoga, working out and taking in a hockey game. She also likes spending quality time with her cat, Ebony. (Dave Abel/Toronto Sun/Postmedia Network)

Kind of a lumpy cougar. Looks thin in some pix, looks a bit wide in other pix. Which is typical of ladies of a certain age. Still she might be wild in bed, but I'll never be able to find out, so it's academic to me. B-!

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Michelle has a big heart when it comes to helping kids. When this 21-year-old, 5-foot-5 Leo isn't helping children in need, she likes hanging out with friends and family or going out dancing.

A little trailer-trashy because of the tats but you have to like the underwear shots from the Sun -8

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Maurice Boscorelli said:
Well she is kind of hot trashy and I have to wonder if those panties came all the way off at some point during the shoot...........7/10

Yeah, I was wondering the same. Some nice cameltoe action too. After deductions for all of the tattoos, she's still worth an A-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Ashley loves her two pugs Koko and Bear. The blue-eyed beauty hopes to one day open a doggy daycare. (Dave Abel photo)

This MILF reminds me heavily of a younger Diane Keaton. Much like Diane Keaton herself, she's kept herself in great shape. You could even say she's too thin, as she seems a bit bony in certain angles, and she doesn't have much in the way of a booty. But I really like this cougar. A!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom