Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Tessa has a bad case of wanderlust. The 5-foot-3, brown-eyed Sagittarius loves road trips, especially when they lead to the beach. Tessa enjoys hot yoga, working out and taking in a hockey game. She also likes spending quality time with her cat, Ebony. (Dave Abel/Toronto Sun/Postmedia Network)

Kind of a lumpy cougar. Looks thin in some pix, looks a bit wide in other pix. Which is typical of ladies of a certain age. Still she might be wild in bed, but I'll never be able to find out, so it's academic to me. B-!

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Michelle has a big heart when it comes to helping kids. When this 21-year-old, 5-foot-5 Leo isn't helping children in need, she likes hanging out with friends and family or going out dancing.

A little trailer-trashy because of the tats but you have to like the underwear shots from the Sun -8

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Maurice Boscorelli said:
Well she is kind of hot trashy and I have to wonder if those panties came all the way off at some point during the shoot...........7/10

Yeah, I was wondering the same. Some nice cameltoe action too. After deductions for all of the tattoos, she's still worth an A-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Ashley loves her two pugs Koko and Bear. The blue-eyed beauty hopes to one day open a doggy daycare. (Dave Abel photo)

This MILF reminds me heavily of a younger Diane Keaton. Much like Diane Keaton herself, she's kept herself in great shape. You could even say she's too thin, as she seems a bit bony in certain angles, and she doesn't have much in the way of a booty. But I really like this cougar. A!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom