Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Samantha is a Virgo who likes hockey and hanging out with friends. She is a photographer who would love to take a ride in a Mercedes 5-series. (Veronica Henri/Postmedia Network)

Highlights: tits and ass. Lowlights: everything else. Oh well, we can't always win. B-.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Michelle is a Capricorn and a Blue Jays fan, who enjoys reading or travelling and has travelled to 27 countries. She is a second year masters student, studying philosophy and contemporary art, who would love to be a professor one day. (Veronica Henri/Postmedia Network)

I wouldn't mind seeing her as my professor someday. I like this cougar, a bit on the meaty side, for sure, but it works well on her. B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Mariapia is a nutritionist who loves working out. The 5-foot-7 brown-eyed beauty is a voracious reader who also loves dancing and running, and playing soccer and beach volleyball. (Stan Behal/Postmedia Network)

She's definitely got some tone and definition to her body. She's a cute girl, maybe not DDG, but quite stunning in a way. I get the feeling that she might be a masseuse somewhere. She's got a Greek or Italian look to her. A-!

BTW, I found out that this is a total repost from a posting they did back in Feb 2014, not even any new poses taken! Here's the previous post, which even had a couple of extra photos on it, and a video! The Sun is becoming lazy.

Maria Pia, 2014-02-28

W

Wanker

blackram said:

She's definitely got some tone and definition to her body. She's a cute girl, maybe not DDG, but quite stunning in a way. I get the feeling that she might be a masseuse somewhere. She's got a Greek or Italian look to her. A-!

BTW, I found out that this is a total repost from a posting they did back in Feb 2014, not even any new poses taken! Here's the previous post, which even had a couple of extra photos on it, and a video! The Sun is becoming lazy.

Maria Pia, 2014-02-28

8.5/10 for the lazy retake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom