Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Charlene wants to be a musician and bartender. The 5-foot-11 Capricorn has two cats - Vader and Jeffrey. She loves to sing and learn to play different instruments. She also enjoys playing volleyball and soccer. And she likes to listen to music on that blast from the past - vinyl. (Ernest Doroszuk/Postmedia Network)

I'm getting a Basic Instinct vibe from this one. :biggrin2:

A!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Faye is a 5'6" Gemini who likes to cook, and spends her spare time at the gym. She likes hockey and football and her dream job is to be a teacher. (Jim Wells/Postmedia Network)

Whoa! She's got an awesome face, and a perfect body. Too bad about them tats, but I'm not even going to bother deducting for those, as she's so perfect otherwise. A+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Marleigh is an event planner who loves spending time with family and friends - and her cat. The 5-foot-9, blue-eyed gal enjoys music, dancing and football. She'd love to go to a game, preferably in her dream car - a pink Bentley. (Ernest Doroszuk/Postmedia Network)

This girl kinda reminds me of Paris Hilton. Not bad looking, although she looks a bit uppity. Also body is nice but a little on the soft side. A-

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom