Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Sunshine Girl Harmony likes knitting, photography and working out - and is a huge football fan. This caring Aries enjoys country music, loves children and hopes to one day run an orphanage. (Veronica Henri/Postmedia Network)

Wait a minute! She wants to run an orphanage? What does she think we live in Dickensian England or something? This woman seems truly dumb! I don't normally comment on their write-ups, it's all bullcrap anyway, but this has got to be one of the dumbest things I've ever heard a girl say.

Anyways, as for the lady herself, she's a bit on the sloppy side of things body-wise. She seems to be a motherly type. Not a bad face, but really nothing to write home about anything here. B-!

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
Judging from the Red-Black T-shirt this must from the Ottawa Sun and not the Toronto Sun so she loses a 0.5 for that. Maybe she wants she was an orphan and wants to run an orphanage to correct all the wrongs she experienced. You never know so plus 0.5 for that. - 8

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
LickingGravity said:
Judging from the Red-Black T-shirt this must from the Ottawa Sun and not the Toronto Sun so she loses a 0.5 for that. Maybe she wants she was an orphan and wants to run an orphanage to correct all the wrongs she experienced. You never know so plus 0.5 for that. - 8

You're kidding? You're going as high as 8 for her? I've seen you given much hotter girls than this a 6.5!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Jim Wells/Postmedia Network said:
SUNshine Girl Paige, who plays the guitar, dances and does yoga, loves baseball and MMA fighting. This 5-foot-4, blue-eyed gal likes to spend time with family, which includes a pet snake and her cat. Life's a beach, as far as Paige is concerned. Her dream job? Professional beach bum. (Jim Wells/Postmedia Network)

I like her responses, she seems to be a bit eccentric: a cat and a snake? Wants to be a professional beach bum? Perfect response. :biggrin2:

She's a nice-looking cougar too. Great face, and nice body. A-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
There seems to be only one photo of this girl, what a shame, she seems like she would be a great photoshoot. A-

Jaylyn Todd/Toronto Argos said:
SUNshine Girl Jess is a cheerleader for the Toronto Argos! She decided she wanted to cheer for them after seeing them dance and deciding it looked like a lot of fun. She said there's no way she could live without her iPod, peanut butter, and family. (Jaylyn Todd/Toronto Argos)

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
About yesterday's girl, it took them long enough to post her, it must've been well into the afternoon when they finally posted her. I'll give her an A-, very nice Asian spinner. Here's her write-up:
Veronica Henri/Postmedia Network said:
SUNshine Girl Madoka is a pisces from Japan who enjoys cooking, taking dance classes, singing and baseball. She loves Broadway musicals and wants to become an actress. (Veronica Henri/Postmedia Network)

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Craig Robertson/Postmedia Network said:
SUNshine Girl Missy G is a blue-eyed Gemini who has plenty of hobbies. She's a gym rat who also gets outside to rollerblade. Our 5-foot-8 beauty enjoys a steak dinner, likes Dateline and she's not against the odd nap. Her short-term goal is to be a promo girl for TIFF. (Craig Robertson/Postmedia Network)

She's got a very toned body, quite definitely lovely. Facially, she's just a bit masculine looking in my opinion, not heavily, just a bit. But still quite a good package overall, A-.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom