Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Summer is in her element these days. Our 5-foot-8 Aquarius loves hot weather, particularly since she gets to show off her bikini collection. This blue-eyed fitness fan enjoys running, hiking, biking and zooming around town on her motorcycle. Her dream ride is a Kawasaki Ninja. (Jim Wells photo)

She's got the face of the Wicked Witch of the West! :SayWhat?:

But that spinner body is to die for! Praise-Bowing

Face: C-
Body: A+
Overall: B

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Yesterday's SSG: A!

Here's today's.
SUNshine Girl Tori is a blonde-haired, blue-eyed Leo who would like to be a make-up artist. Tori likes all kinds of music, and enjoys swimming and shopping too. She would especially enjoy shopping for a Porsche! (Jack Boland/Postmedia Network)

She is too cute, by a half. She looks like a living Disney Princess. Cute little button nose, tiny waist, etc., etc. A!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Erica is in her third year of university and wants to work as a psychologist in the prison and justice systems. The 23-year-old, 5-foot-5, hazel-eyed Cancer likes cooking, dancing and relaxing on a beach, and has two different pets - Allie, a green budgie, and Cuddles, her hedgehog. (Jack Boland/Postmedia Network)

There's something about this girl that reminds me about the Mona Lisa, the painting. I know everybody is supposed to say that they like that painting and say that girl in it is beautiful, especially generations of art history majors, but I have always thought that the Mona Lisa looks like a Renaissance Period transsexual. I've always thought, "What were they thinking?", when viewing the Mona Lisa, and I'm thinking exactly the same thing here. Rating: C!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Khadijah is an Aquarius who enjoys working out and going on vacation. Her dream job is to work as a dental hygienist, and she'd drive to work in her dream vehicle - a white Range Rover. When Khadijah isn't dreaming of work and cars, she kicks back by listening to R&B and hip hop. (Veronica Henri/Postmedia Network)

Now this is what a curvy girl is supposed to look like! Ample T&A on this one. Sexy smile, now I want to see her naked next time. :wink2:

Rating: A!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom