Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Brigitte loves spending time with her son, and going on walks in the great outdoors. Her dream date would be Channing Tatum, and her dream car would be a Bugatti. (Ernest Doroszuk Photos)

She kinda reminds me of Lisa Kudrow from Friends. She also kinda reminds me of yesterday's girl too. Both were bottled blondes. This one has slightly too many tattoos though. I'll give her an A-, because she's still pretty cute.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Valentina is a Gemini who likes dancing, oil painting, martial arts, and any kind of music, from airs and arabesques to tangos and waltzes. Her dream car is a Mini Cooper. (Veronica Henri/Postmedia Network)

Looks like a mommy who is challenging herself to be a Sunshine Girl. You go girl! Rating: B-

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
441F1EO.jpg
bY5LAlv.jpg
zgmHerr.jpg
SUNshine Girl Trisha’s month is just around the corner. The 21-year-old is our Miss August and 2015 SUNshine Girl calendar covergirl. Trisha has her eyes set on buying a Shelby Cobra. (Jack Boland/Postmedia Network) Looks like a nice healthy GND to theses eyes.......8/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Neha is all about Bollywood and baseball. The 27-year-old enjoys new places and new experiences involving other cultures, since coming to Canada from India. (JACK BOLAND/Postmedia Network)

She's pretty cute, in some pictures she looks like a cute GND, in others she's definitely a hottie. A!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom