Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Maria Francis is a driven lady who is extremely innovative. Her greatest passion is helping others - along with her two kids. She loves health and wellness, working out 3-4 times a week. (Jack Boland Photos)

Well, that was easy, normally I'd have make a choice about which 4 to 6 pictures to post, today's girl only had 4 pix to choose from! So goodnight everyone! :rofl!:

Okay, so it looks like she's some kind of soccer mom trying to play sunshine girl. She's not bad, kinda reminds me of a 70's blaxpoitation movie star, like Jessie Brown, or somebody. Rating: B

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Kaydee is a commercial model, actress and civil engineer. The 22-year-old — who was a Miss Universe Canada 2015 national finalist and has appeared on such shows as The Strain and Degrassi — loves playing the rough-and-tumble game of rugby. (Jack Boland/Postmedia Network)

She's a model, actress, rugby player, and a civil engineer? That's pretty damn impressive. She's also got some impressively long legs. I like brainy women who are physically fit too. Rating: A-

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Nicole loves to travel, particularly if it involves boating and the beach. The 22-year-old, 5-foot-6 blue-eyed Aquarian also loves baseball and basketball, and has a dog named Hunter and a cat named Oskar. (Michael Peake/Postmedia Network)

A blonde, obviously a bottled blonde, with an average face, but a great body, tits may be fake too. I'll give her a B+

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Lindsay is a blue-eyed Aquarius with lots of hobbies including horseback riding, swimming, travelling and going to the movies. This busy gal has two dogs, Tucker and Gucci. (Ernest Doroszuk/Postmedia Network)

Not a bad looking MILF. Not a perfect body or face, but quite do-able. B+!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom