Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Jasmin loves riding her motorcycle, watching movies, playing video games — and sleeping. When she’s not doing all of that, she’s hosting her own show about mixed martial arts, called MMA Overdrive. ERROL McGIHON/POSTMEDIA NETWORK

What did I tell you? Yesterday's girl was going to be the best we're gonna get this week. Now it's back to the usual bruisers from the Hope Volleyball tourney. Today's girl isn't any spinner, but she's not really obese either, more like a wide-glide. I'd still do her, if given a chance, but no more than 1, 2, or at most 10 times. :wink2: B-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Amber is a professional hairstylist who wishes everyone a happy Canada Day! The 5-foot-10, 30-year-old keeps in shape through standup boarding in Cabo on the Pacific coastline and dancing salsa. JACK BOLAND/POSTMEDIA NETWORK

Oh thank god! Praise-Bowing I think they interrupted the volleyball bruisers for Canada Day. Now this is an ideal MILF. A+!

Happy Canada Day, y'all.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Rachel is a self-confessed foodie who hopes to one day spread her wings. The 5-foot-7, brown-eyed Netflix “hermit” and hockey fan wants to become a flight attendant. Errol Mcgihon/Postmedia Network

OMG, I think I'm going to have to take back everything I said about the Hope Volleyball girls being bruisers, this one is genuinely very cute! I'm surprised but so far there were 2 volleyballers that were worth a look, one of them is this one! A+!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom