Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Julie has big dreams of opening her own bar some day. The 25-year-old loves singing, dancing to hip-hop and R&B, working out, relaxing on the beach and playing volleyball. (ERROL McGIHON Photos)

Looks like it's time for the Hope Beach Volleyball Bruisers...er, Babes, again. Oh boy, I can't wait? :unknw:

Well, today's girl, what can you say nicely? She certainly fills out her bathing suits well. Is that because she buys them one size too small? I don't know. It inadvertently leaves much less to the imagination: I'm pretty sure she's shaved bald down there, because her suits are barely containing her cameltoe. B-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Brittany is a 21-year-old single girl dreaming of meeting her special tall, dark and handsome man. Our 5-foot-9 beauty loves volleyball, but when she’s not on the beach, she’s probably on the couch catching up on her Netflix. (ERROL MCGIHON Photos)

I don't quite believe that she's only 21, but she does have a very young body. A few indiscreet tattoos here and there. I don't think it's going to get much better than this one for the rest of the week, if last year is anything to go by with the Hope Volleyball crowd. A-!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom