Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Brandi is ferocious in front of the cameras as an alt and commercial model. The 25-year-old, 5-foot-5, blue- and green-eyed Leo likes avant-garde modelling, doing hair and makeup, and is open-minded when it comes to her choice of music, everything from electro to industrial. Jack Boland/Postmedia Network

I didn't see any tattoos, but I do see quite a lot of piercings. Piercings can usually be removed and hidden, so it's not a big deal. I'm giving her an A!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Brittany likes the fast life of motorcycles and go-karting. The 22-year-old, 5-foot-2, blue-eyed Scorpio also enjoys heading to the beach with her black Lab, Tank. But what really puts her into top gear is the sound of a Harley, and Sons of Anarchy and its lead star, Charlie Hunnam. Jack Boland/Postmedia Network

Very cute GND. She's got a bit of a baby-face, but a very nice body, especially that rack! A-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Carie is embarking on a career in modelling. The 22-year-old, 5-foot-4 Leo loves cooking, dancing and travelling to exotic hot spots, and has hit the beach in such sunny destinations as Nicaragua, Jamaica and Miami. Jack Boland/Postmedia Network

I just love her hips! She's got a nice booty, and a great rack too (maybe a bit exaggerated), but those hips talk to me. She also somewhat reminds me of Gina Torres. A-!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom