Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Ylona is into inline skating, dancing, beach volleyball and ink. The 5-foot-7 22-year-old loves going on vacation adventures and would like to test her acting skills one day. (JACK BOLAND/Postmedia Network)

So I wonder if she's a masseuse or a stripper? Very attractive and exotic, though that tattoo is less than discrete. However, the tattoo is rather interesting and unusual. A-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
You might recognize Pegah from this year’s SUNshine Girl calendar. The 5-foot-2 raven-haired Persian is a huge animal lover — with her two dogs Coka, the chihuahua, and Copper, her Yorkie. Pegah is a vegan and likes to cook. She’s a model who enjoys hot yoga to stay in shape. (JACK BOLAND/Postmedia Network)

She's been on many times before, I know that. I think we've all pretty much agreed that that's one hot body on a butter-face. Also previous research has shown that she's probably over 40, so that's a really amazing body if she's that age! I'm going to put a bag over that head and vote on the body: A+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Rafaella is a hot-blooded Scorpio who’s into fitness and is studying kinesiology to become a physical therapist. The 5-foot-2 22-year-old likes to travel, especially to the Bahamas, Miami and Cuba, and owns a pet tarantula named Lucy. (JACK BOLAND/Postmedia Network)

I think she's worth at least $500/hr on the SP scene. :biggrin2: How's that for a new rating method?

On the old rating method, she's an DDG spinner, worth an A+!

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Trish has a pomeranian-pug mix named Marley who lives up to his name by being laid back. Trish, on the other hand, is hyper as they come. Just ask anyone who has played soccer against her.

Trish

Better than average body and average facially - 7.5
7.5/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Yeah, the above girl (Trish) is pretty cute, but she's not today's SSG, she's from 2013-06-29, I don't know how she got into your browser. This is actually today's SSG:
SUNshine Girl Carlee, 23, rides a longboard and even works in a skateboard shop, so you know Carlee’s all about the boarding. But Carlee’s also happy around the campfi re, going for a hike or hanging out at the cottage. (Jack Boland Photos)

She's a hot body, on an above-average GND face, with way too many tattoos. If it weren't for all of them tats, she would've been an A. Now she's a B+.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom