Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Okay the additional pix are now in (somebody asleep at the Sun?).

Well, definitely her body is outstanding, that's an awesome set of abs. Her face is a bit too much on the sharp side, but I won't complain too loudly. I'm bumping her up to A-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Lindsey was a finalist in the recent Miss Universe Canada 2015 pageant and is studying to become a nurse. The 5-foot-7, blue-eyed blonde loves working for charities, has spent years learning Muay Thai and Jiu Jitsu, and would one day like too work for Nurses Beyond Borders. (Jack Boland/Postmedia Network)
1297711100353_ORIGINAL.jpg

Well, this one is a bit more of a traditional beauty-queen type look, lots of the platinum blonde hair dye. But she's got a very nice spinner body -- all of the beauty pageant types this week have had awesome bodies. Today's girl is probably the least exotic looking amongst them though. Still she's got a cute face. Overall, I'll give her an A-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Paola is the queen of the Miss Universe Canada 2015 competition. The 5-foot-8 raven-haired beauty, originally from the Dominican Republic, loves to dance, is a post-grad in business, and would like a career in television. (JACK BOLAND/Postmedia Network)

So this is the winner of the beauty contest? That must mean she is the last of this series of girls. I must say, the Miss Universe Canada girls were one of the best series that they've ever done at the Sun, gonna miss these girls. Now I guess we'll be back to our usual set of bar trolls and past-prime ex-strippers.

As for this girl herself: wow! Outstanding latina DDG. A+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Here's the write-up about today's girl:
SUNshine Girl Maddison was one of the Miss Universe Canada 2015 finalists. The 23-year-old, radiant 5-foot-9 brunette is a commercial model and pro figure skater who has performed with Disney on Ice — and is working on her undergraduate degree in Sociology and Sport Psychology. (Jack Boland photo)
I thought that yesterday would be the end of the line for the Miss Universe girls, I'm glad they had at least one more in reserve. This girl reminds me a lot about Liv Tyler. A-!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom