Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Maurice Boscorelli said:
Bosco just shakes his head at the final product because in her original shape I'll bet she's super hot........6.5/10

I'm just concentrating on these: :-Cool/"

Attachments

• 1297704085739_cropped.jpg
    1297704085739_cropped.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 1297704086235_cropped.jpg
    1297704086235_cropped.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 6

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Vanessa is a Scorpio who loves to smile — and she has a lot to smile about. She says being the mother of three lovely kids is her dream job. Her dream car, however, is a little out there. She’d like to zoom around in a rocket ship! But who wouldn’t? Michael Peake Postmedia Network

Actually, she's not in bad shape for a mother of three! I do like her smile. She looks somewhat Persian in appearance. Definitely a marriable type. B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Melissa admires fine art, and loves to paint. The 5-foot-8 Cancer stays in shape by hitting the mountain bike trails. Most of all — and she wants to make this loud and clear — she’s “proud to be Irish.” Dave Thomas/Postmedia Network

I think we finally have a winner from SSG for this week. Not necessarily the greatest girl we've ever seen, but certainly the greatest looking girl we've seen this week. A!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Krysta keeps in great shape through yoga and dancing. The 5-foot-3 Cancer hopes to become a model, which she’d like to combine with her passion — travelling the globe. Dave Thomas/Postmedia Network

Not a DDG face, but definitely a great body, and lots and lots of tease available here. A-!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom