Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Keli is an active gal who likes basketball, lacrosse and going to CFL games. She feels she has the best career ever — being a member of the Royal Canadian Navy. Anchors aweigh! Jack Boland QMI Agency

She's in the Navy?!? With a girl like that aboard ship it must be extremely difficult to keep up just the professional thoughts! But she looks like she's got some muscle of her own, so she can probably defend herself. Well enough about maritime rape speculations :)no:), I'm gonna give this one an A+, as she is so my type! She rocks the Red & Black.

W

Wanker

blackram said:

She's in the Navy?!? With a girl like that aboard ship it must be extremely difficult to keep up just the professional thoughts! But she looks like she's got some muscle of her own, so she can probably defend herself. Well enough about maritime rape speculations :)no:), I'm gonna give this one an A+, as she is so my type! She rocks the Red & Black.

8.75/10.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Norah Jean knows how to relax and enjoy life, but she’s also all business. The 5-foot-5 Scorpio has a degree in business administration, with an advanced marketing major. She loves her two Puggles and Siamese cat — Diesel, Cooper and LiLi — and is a big supporter of the SPCA. JACK BOLAND / QMI AGENCY

Whoa there lady, stop blinding us with your dazzling beauty, will ya!? :biggrin2: A+!

Previous posts:
Norah-Jean, 2013-03-28
Norah-Jean, 2012-02-23

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Kassidy is a legal eagle. The 21-yearold, 5-foot-2 law grad is a competitive soccer player and likes snowboarding. But the warm weather can’t arrive soon enough for Kassidy. In fact, she’s getting a head start on summer by heading south for a little Caribbean R & R. (Jack Boland photo)

I know that she could be very dangerous to the pocketbook, but gotta give her props for being born that way. A+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Ell Rose, 21, has her bunny ears on and is all set for a big Easter egg hunt today. Our hazel-eyed gal hopes to find a lot of chocolate, but she’s health-conscious—you won’t find Ell Rose over-indulging. Ell Rose likes bunnies, but her two Chihuahuas—Kiki and Khloe—are her fave four-legged pals. (Jack Boland photo)

Although she does have that unmistakable look of a feature dancer at a local peeler joint, can't deny that's a great body. The only downside might be the somewhat stringy hair. A-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Adrienne is a multi-talented lady who has a passion for fitness and well-being. This beauty recently qualified nationally as a bikini athlete at the Ontario Physique Association event. Adrienne also has a keen interest in fashion and photography. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Obviously there's no problem with her physique if she's entering bikini contests in the Ontario Physique Association. Cute Asian GND facially. A-!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom