Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Taylor is Miss June in the 2015 SUNshine Girl calendar. This leggy 20-year-old loves the summer, hanging out at the cottage and flying south when the weather turns cold. She likes Canadian actor Barry Pepper and evenings spent dancing to hard, rocking music. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Kind of a very high-end GND, that looks like she could be dangerous if she wanted to be. She reminds me of somebody, but I can't think of who, some actress maybe. I'll give her an A-!

I'm thinking of she maybe looks like a blonde Gillian Anderson?

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Lauren is Miss July in the 2015 SUNshine Girl calendar. Our 5-foot-8 brunette is a swimsuit model who loves to travel and spend time in the sun. This 25-year-old beauty was recently in Punta Cana and works with a national touring show. (JACK BOLAND/QMI AGENCY)

Not a bad looking MILF, even if she says she's 25. A!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Trisha is Miss August — and our cover girl — for the 2015 SUNshine Girl calendar. The 21-year-old, 5-foot-7 leggy blonde, a four-time SUNshine Girl, is very down to earth, friendly and loves to laugh. Fitness and nutrition are her main focuses — after her love for her dog, Marley, that is. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

She didn't have a single bad shot in her session, it was hard figuring out which ones to leave out! A+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Genevieve is Miss September in the 2015 SUNshine Girl calendar. The 29-year-old, 5-foot-9, green-eyed brunette is heading back to college and intends to graduate with honours. As for staying in shape, she works out diligently — except for the occasional ice-cream break. (JACK BOLAND/QMI AGENCY)

There's a definite stripper vibe to her. Love her body, could do without her dinner-plate boobs. Facially she looks a bit annoyed all of the time. I'll give her a B+!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom