Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Mimo is a model, aspiring actress and bellydancer who’s currently studying filmmaking. The 5-foot-4, raven-haired beauty is all about women’s rights and will be participating in Women’s Day events tomorrow. “I don’t want to be a supermodel, I want to be a role model,” Mimo says. (Jack Boland photo)

It's an interesting way to be a feminist, by appearing as a Sunshine Girl!? Facially, she's not everybody's cup of tea. She does seem to have a well developed body though. She also somewhat reminds me of actress Valeria Golino from the 80's. B!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Sunshine Girl Amber keeps in shape by dancing, wakeboarding and playing with her dog, Abby. The 5-foot-2, blue-eyed Aries’dream date would be with Mark Wahlberg, but she’s most happy spending time with her family and friends. (Dave Thomas photo)

It's interesting, they only have two pictures up for this one. Too bad, she looks like she could be quite mamorable ... er, memorable. :wink2:

I'll give her a B+, despite the small photo inventory.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Reshonda likes the visual arts and baseball — which some people think of as kind of a visual art. Eagle-eyed Reshonda hopes to become an architect some day, but until then, she has her hands full with music, movies and shopping. (Veronica Henri/QMI Agency)

I remember that she was on, no more than just a couple of months back. Looks like most of the shots were repeated from then. C+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Alanna is a leggy athletic gal who works in the fitness industry. This blond beauty loves travelling, learning languages and dancing the Salsa and Merengue. She’s also our Miss Nov.-Dec. in the 2015 SUNshine Girl calendar. (JACK BOLAND/QMI AGENCY)

Definitely a great body and legs. Face is just so-so. But much better than yesterday's SSG. B+!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom