Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
The kitchen is SUNshine Girl Neha’s favourite spot. The 5-foot-2, brown-eyed Capricorn loves to cook for the family. The 25-year-old also loves watching hockey, listening to music and taking in movies like The Notebook. We’ll make a note. MICHAEL PEAKE/QMI AGENCY

She kinda reminds me of the younger sister next door, who's trying too hard to get noticed by you. Still there's something interesting about her. B!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Ashtynn is a 22-year-old, greeneyed Capricorn whose favourite TV show is Grey’s Anatomy. Ashtynn likes walking and reading, and dreams of becoming a large-animal vet. Her most memorable meeting was the time she bumped into country singers Trace Adkins and Aaron Pritchett. (Michael Peake photo)
1297669488512_ORIGINAL.jpg

She looks like somebody that would be just perfect to cuddle up with. Not sure if that is also a qualification to be an SSG though. She hasn't got a bad body, some tone there. Face is very GND, kinda reminds me of Alyson Hannigan. B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Naomi is on her way to becoming a model and makeup artist. The 5-foot-9, 22-year-old Capricorn keeps in great shape through dancing, track & field and volleyball. And her favourite pastime is just being around the ones she loves. (Dave Thomas photo)

It would've been better if she could've smiled in some of these pix. Interesting looking latina though, I like her body. B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Cassandre is an aspiring chef who likes baking and other culinary pursuits. Cassandre, 24, loves cats, but has a particular fondness for her own, named Teddy. Cassandre’s also an avid snowboarder and video gamer. (Jack Boland photo)

Not a bad looking GND at all. Spectacular mid-riff. Sort of the younger sister next door, after she's grown up. A+!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom