Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Helen, 20 - is a 5-foot Virgo who is originally from Ethiopia and attending college. When she is not not working she like shows like catching Vampire Diaries or Korean dramas. She keep in shape jogging and likes researching human genetics. her favourite feature is her hair which she says she can change from curly to straight in 30 minutes. Jack Boland/Toronto Sun/QMI Agency

Hmmmmmm An Ethiopian who likes to watch Korean soap operas, and researches genetics? I gotta say, I'm intrigued by her eclecticism.

Now getting back to her looks, she's not a bad looking nubian GND. A little bit wide in places, but it works for her, gives her a nice amount curvature. She's got some good booty, and some great cameltoe. Combined with her unusual tastes, I'd like to see this woman some more in the future, A-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Holy Mackinaw, it’s SUNshine Girl Dannie! The 5-foot-2 brunette bleeds blue and white as one of the ultimate Leafs’ fans and, yes, she has met ‘The Voice of the Leafs’ Joe Bowen — but her ultimate dream date would be with No. 42, Tyler Bozak. Jack Boland/QMI Agency

Well, apart from way too much Blue & White love, this biker-MILF does have some good assets. A-! I'd have given her an A+, but blue and white is making me sick. :sick:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Katy Jay loves spending time on her dad’s farm. So it’s no surprise that this 5-foot-8, green-eyed Gemini’s dream car — a Jeep Safari — would be on the rugged side. Michael Peake/QMI Agency

Seems a bit on the wider & ditzier side of things. There's a Sun video of her, and she seems like she's developmentally challenged, by the way she talks. C+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Meagan dreams of becoming a choreographer and working with aspiring dancers like her. The 5-foot-8 24-year-old is into Justin Timberlake and Vampire TV shows. Her biggest kick out of life is making people laugh and smile. (Jack Boland photo)

She rocks the little black dress, but not so much with the little red cheerleader shorts. But there are some good cameltoe action on the shorts at least. A-!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom