Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Pamela is a natural redhead who is growing out her hair for cancer donation. Our 24-year-old charitable beauty took up modelling after having two kids and is an outdoor gal who likes skating and snowmobiling. (Jack Boland Photos)
1297656213181_ORIGINAL.jpg

A redhead and a mother of two already too? Not too bad for two kids. I'm naturally just a pushover for redheads, so I'm giving her a B+!

Gumby357

Joined Jan 14, 2015
Messages 18
blackram said:
1297656213181_ORIGINAL.jpg

A redhead and a mother of two already too? Not too bad for two kids. I'm naturally just a pushover for redheads, so I'm giving her a B+!

The more clothes she has on, the better she looks. I am a total red head fan.. but she is barely a 6.5/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Kara is a self- described “Jill of all trades” and social media promoter with more than 70,000 followers. The 5-foot-3, 24-year old Pisces is a gamer girl who volunteers, blogs and likes photography in front and behind the lens. (Jack Boland Photos)

I don't get it, sometimes she looks like she's a wide glide, and sometimes she looks like she needs to eat more. Obviously a very quirky girl, but she also kinda looks like Jeri Ryan, the hot Borg from Star Trek Voyager. I'll give her a B!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Jennifer is a 5-foot-5 beauty who has taken her modelling talents international by way of Hong Kong. The beautiful Jennifer was recently the first ever Canadian ring girl for the UFC. Jack Boland/QMI Agency

She must be the absolute most perfect Asian out there! An Asian with curvature!? Wha-aat?!

A+!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom