Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Sorry, here's some more from today's girl, totally forgot that I hadn't put up the SSG last night. You already got a preview from Wanker.

SUNshine Girl Margherita is Miss October in our 2015 SUNshine Girl Calendar, available now. Our brown-haired 24-year-old is into competitive fitness training. Margherita has been an acrobat and loves playing soccer to keep in shape. (Jack Boland Photos)

Yeah, that is one bodacious bootay. Few good cameltoe shots too. A-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Jenn is Miss November in our 2015 SUNshine Girl Calendar. The 26-year-old ‘girl next door’ works as an executive assistant, but has plans to go back to college for more study. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

I suspect she's a bit more than just a GND like she describes herself, she's seriously hot! Tall, spinner, with a great ass. A+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Mariannthy is Miss December in our 2015 SUNshine Girl calendar. Mariannthy works in the medical cosmetic industry and aspires to become a motivational speaker. She’s also passionate about nature and loves hiking. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Kind of a squarish face, which has some good and bad qualities at the same time. But can't complain about that body, nice and curvy in places with some very full-bodied boobs. My implant detector isn't going off about those boobs either, so they have a chance of being natural! B+!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom