Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Debby is an enthusiastic fitness competitor. The 45-yearold mom of two teens, who loves pumping iron and cycling, took part in the Ontario Physique Association’s competition in Ottawa last month and walked away with three first-place finishes and the overall trophy. Congrats, Debby! (Jack Boland Photos)

First gotta give her props for admitting to her age, at 45 she's not too far off of my own age, wow! Then she's a mom of two, which is only slightly less interesting that yesterday's girl being a mom of 5! That is obviously one fit and toned body, I wish I could be as muscular and toned as she is. Still it does obviously take away from her femininity somewhat. Yesterday's girl definitely didn't have any problem with her femininity, and she must've been just as old. I'll give this girl a B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Holly likes electronic dance music, travelling and spending time at the beach, especially someplace warm during the wintry months. But she still likes her winter sports like snowboarding and hockey. Go Canadian Jrs.! (Jack Boland photo)

This girl sort of reminds me of a local peeler that I know from around my neck of the woods. Not sure if it's her, general build and face look similar. Anyway, she's a bit on the larger side of things, looks like she's pretty tall, as well as a bit wide too. She's an average GND, I'll give her a B!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Cassandra, 21, is studying marketing and communications at university. Cassandra is also a promotion model and brand ambassador, and has been modelling for the last three years. (Jack Boland photo)
1297646780898_ORIGINAL.jpg

Oh, nice! Love the hips and curves on this one! A+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Breahna would love to run away and join the circus. Really! The 19-year-old university student, who does modelling on the side and wants to become a high school teacher, is involved in circus arts — like contortion and aerial hoops. (Jack Boland photo)

If she's doing contortion and aerial acts, then obviously her body must be in good shape! She also has a naughty attitude, which is very attractive. A-!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom