Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Linzi competed this past summer in the Ontario Physique Association’s bikini division and is hoping to be certified as a personal trainer. But soon she’ll be jetting off to South Africa, and then on to Australia for the year. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Ooh, I love it when a girl has more good pictures to choose from than there are slots to put them in! OMG, she looks like a fit Christina Applegate! A+

Previous shoots: Linzi, 2013-12-13, she appeared almost exactly a year ago previously, and she was hot back then, and now she's lost a bit more weight, and looks even hotter now.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Lilianne wants to kick-start your heart today. Our gal does everything at full throttle — whether it’s working out twice a day or performing in Alice Cooper and Motley Crue tribute bands. Lilianne also enjoys the music of Pink. (JACK BOLAND/QMI AGENCY)

Well, for an older rocker chick, she has kept her body highly toned. Maybe a bit too toned, you can see her veins all over the place. She looks delicious and disgusting at the same time to me. I can see the breast implants, but I can also imagine how awesome she is in bed. I can't make up my mind, I wanna give her a C+ or an A- at the same time. She's a quantum superposition of a hot MILF and a biker chick that should have hung up her leather long ago! I'll give her a B.

Previous photoshoots:
Lilianne, 2013-11-21, a lot of the photos here are rehashed from this photoshoot.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Amanda has a colourful personality — can you tell? Amanda wants to be the cover girl of Inked one day. This northern gal likes fishing, camping, inline skating and snowboarding. Our Scorpio is in love with ... wait for it ... her Bullmastiff dog named Daisy. (JACK BOLAND/QMI Agency)

I know that she's got way too many tats, and my fake jugs detector is tilting. But man, is she sexy! I love the curves of her hips, and what a face! I'd love to give her an A+, but still I can't ignore the desecration she has done to her body, but the fact that even after the desecration, she still looks this hot, I'll give her an A-!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom